• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Miami Muscle

iBug

Not sure if you guys have heard (doubt it), but some a bunch of guys are teaming up with a handful of bodybuilders and trainers to produce a guide to working out.

Obviously this is similar to other program, they are still funding at the moment, however will go live in about a month or two.

I honestly like the idea and while I don't think it will benefit me personally I think it can be a huge help in the future to beginners.

Check it out:

Miami Muscle: the easiest way to learn muscle building and get your dream body! | Indiegogo

- I only help kick start companies i have known for a long time (ie Revolution Software)
- This has nothing to do with Australia
- The Kunce here help me improve my form with daily log feedback
- I also dislike american spelling; revolutionize to be exact.

Not really posting this about the kickstart. Mainly just the idea, while that is true that people on forums will help critique your form, from the perspective of a beginner I think it's not to bad.

Put it this way, assuming the form and teaching is well done on the project, I'd rather learn from that and use mirrors and a camera to help guide me vs. hiring someone that is a 'Personal Trainer' for an hour, so many useless PT's these days its unreal.

AIF handing them degrees out to monkeys, some of the things these guys have told me regarding diet and form have all been shocking

Why would you avoid, the 'idea' itself isn't too bad depending on how well it is executed.

Cause its all BS!!!!

No dieting will work in the absence of calorie deficit...

This had been scientifically proven a million times...

There are some minor benefits to be gained but they are so insignificant that they djust don't matter!!!