• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Mesomorph

Vman

I recently received a sample of this and used it before training.
Would have to be the strongest pre-workout I have ever taken.
Would go to the extreme of saying on this first use some effects was like a minor dose of speed.

My question is has any ever used this constantly and cycled this pre-workout?

No, just the one sample (like you) here.

Too speedy for me - jittery instead of focussed energy. Didn't like it.

It's great stuff, I have gone through a whole tub, at first I was having one serve, by the end I was having 4 heaped scoops lol, the crash was amazingly bad. Good supp, will buy again.

Yeah your body adapts to pre workout supps after a while, my 1st jack3d scoop experience would be about 4 scoops now (max recommended is 3, never gone over max im just assuming).

to your cycle question although i ran jacked for 6 weeks straight the same would go for mesomorph, your body will adapt to it fast and you'll need more of it to get the same effect which is obvs not good for you. even after cycling off for 4 weeks i still have a tolerance to it.

what i would recommend is if you really want to use a pre workout, dont use it every day as one you will build a tolerance and need more to get the same effect which is going to cost you and your body more, two youll get addicted to it and feel like you need to be training on it and start craving it. basically use it when you really need a boost in training, like after work or you feel really unmotivated, once a week at most.

Last edited:
Yep, have got this.

I'm not a big lad (180cm - 75kg) so 1 scoop of this is enough for me. More than enough in fact - but I'll get to that in a minute.

Taste is awesome. I have Watermelon flavour and it's amazing. Just no cringing at all (unlike NOXPump by DYN - that stuff is horrible!) but

The Creatine inside Mesomorph isn't your regular Creatine Monohydrate, it's actually Creatine Nitrate, which I don't know a heck of a lot about but will have a pump effect on your muscles and does require a larger daily water intake if I recall correctly. However, APS say that Mesomorph is the first pre-workout supp to incorporate full dosages of every ingredient, which is wrong. The creatine inside is minimal, so along with it I take Creatine Nitrate caps (also by APS & no I'm not a rep, just a sucker for their products.)

The pump is quite good. Nothing spectacular but what is? Good enough for me.

There's a huge buzz in Mesomorph. I can't recall what stims are within, but I react to caffeine and with Mesomorph I was buzzing all night, probably 200mg or thereabouts. Nothing like 1MR which has 300mg.

There's a full dose of Beta Alanine in Mesomorph. Tingles start within 5 minutes and quickly spread to your entire body. They last around half an hour and definitely have you itching to push some heavy iron plates. Obviously everyone reacts differently to Beta Alanine, but I felt it to be very irritating though quite effective. Go figure.

Something I did notice was I experienced dizziness. I've never had that before when working out, but I wouldn't say it was a bad thing. Afterall I'd just maxed out on Bench and Skull Crushers (chest and tricep day ftw!)

I experimented with taking a half scoop and 3 quarters scoop and both were better for me than a full scoop with regards to handling the energy increase. But I live on the edge from time to time haha. Going to continue with the full scoop.

A1 supps just had a special on for the 1kg tub for $40. Unfortunately that will never happen again. It was a 36hr only thing (or until stocks run out) and I missed out big time. To be honest I didn't know they made 1kg tubs but whatever (unless a mistake on A1's part?)

Would recommend cycling off for a good month after using Mesomorph but I guess it depends on the person again.

The beta alanine tingling effect isnt felt by all; everyone reacts different to it some will not feel it at all but others will be really sensitive.

Last edited:
Yep, have got this.

I'm not a big lad (180cm - 75kg) so 1 scoop of this is enough for me. More than enough in fact - but I'll get to that in a minute.

Taste is awesome. I have Watermelon flavour and it's amazing. Just no cringing at all (unlike NOXPump by DYN - that stuff is horrible!) but

The Creatine inside Mesomorph isn't your regular Creatine Monohydrate, it's actually Creatine Nitrate, which I don't know a heck of a lot about but will have a pump effect on your muscles and does require a larger daily water intake if I recall correctly. However, APS say that Mesomorph is the first pre-workout supp to incorporate full dosages of every ingredient, which is wrong. The creatine inside is minimal, so along with it I take Creatine Nitrate caps (also by APS & no I'm not a rep, just a sucker for their products.)

The pump is quite good. Nothing spectacular but what is? Good enough for me.

There's a huge buzz in Mesomorph. I can't recall what stims are within, but I react to caffeine and with Mesomorph I was buzzing all night, probably 200mg or thereabouts. Nothing like 1MR which has 300mg.

There's a full dose of Beta Alanine in Mesomorph. Tingles start within 5 minutes and quickly spread to your entire body. They last around half an hour and definitely have you itching to push some heavy iron plates. Obviously everyone reacts differently to Beta Alanine, but I felt it to be very irritating though quite effective. Go figure.

Something I did notice was I experienced dizziness. I've never had that before when working out, but I wouldn't say it was a bad thing. Afterall I'd just maxed out on Bench and Skull Crushers (chest and tricep day ftw!)

I experimented with taking a half scoop and 3 quarters scoop and both were better for me than a full scoop with regards to handling the energy increase. But I live on the edge from time to time haha. Going to continue with the full scoop.

A1 supps just had a special on for the 1kg tub for $40. Unfortunately that will never happen again. It was a 36hr only thing (or until stocks run out) and I missed out big time. To be honest I didn't know they made 1kg tubs but whatever (unless a mistake on A1's part?)

Would recommend cycling off for a good month after using Mesomorph but I guess it depends on the person again.
That's not a review, that's a sales pitch,,,:rolleyes:

Hahaha guess I liked it that much.

But to be perfectly honest, I've tried a whole host of things, White Flood, Jack3d, 1MR, NOXPump.

Nothing does it for me like this does - but again, it really depends on how your body reacts to things. I seem to react easily to stims but you won't see me complaining.