• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

MAX'S Muscle tv

Been watching it for years - not sure why, as it's really aimed at beginners and kids who get sucked into buying Max's latest Weight Gainer... but as it's the ONLY bodybuilding focussed program I can find on 57 channels of shit - I watch. :rolleyes:

Been watching it for years - not sure why, as it's really aimed at beginners and kids who get sucked into buying Max's latest Weight Gainer... but as it's the ONLY bodybuilding focussed program I can find on 57 channels of shit - I watch. :rolleyes:

I only found it recently. But as for your reasons for watching it, I pretty much agree. Not a lot of choice out there.

maxs muscle tv is pretty cool and full of usefull info..

i also podcast Elitefts: iron subculture , it isnt bad to listen to on the way to gym

This^^^

I've watched it a couple of times.

Do you guys consider the blokes that workout show good exercise technique?

This,

it's pretty stupid really.

I've watched it a couple of times.

Do you guys consider the blokes that workout show good exercise technique?

LOL, nope....and some of the instruction from the trainer guy is woeful, LMFAO when he was teachin back squats. But alas it is the only thing on TV with a barbell 99% of the time.

I watched several episodes a couple of years back. I used to get a chuckle out of that Doherty guy's cooking 'skills'. Some of his meals looked as bland as anything. I reckon even I could do better, and trust me that's saying something!

I also used to get a chuckle out of that 'professor' dude in the labcoat. Pah-lease!!

watch this every sunday, i must say i have learn some info of it, not a bad show, better then all the crap on tv these days