• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Massive Joe's Brutal Bicep Workout

Same.
Dumbells and cables - 3-4 hard sets. You can only fry the bicep so much before it gets burnt.

I had the worst DOMS ever doing a bicep workout 5 years ago that involved high volume high intensity curls in every form imaginable. It took over 2 hours, but that was nothing compared to the tears and severe cramps in the gym shower afterwards during my consolation jackoff. FML!

Looks fine to me, typical pyramid weights with lots of variation.

why you guy's so sad?

Swap the bicep exercises for quad exercises. That'll sort the men out from the boys.
Eh you Massive man Joe you.

Def don't need this sort of volume every week....but would be fun/good to do every so often...not just for biceps but any bodypart....

Can anymore remember the MuscleTech all day Arm Workout???? I'll try and find the video....!!!

Workout where you do a bi/tri superset basically every 30 minutes from 8AM to 5PM.....gotta find dat video!

By pro mat duvall

The craziest arm workout I've ever done was when I was 18. I did a 12-
hour arm routine. Can you believe I was in the gym for 12 hours
straight?! At that time, I read a lot of bodybuilding magazines for tips
on training. I found the 12-hour arm routine in one of them. It was a
way to put one full inch onto each bicep in 12 hours. But it did work!
Every half hour, I switched a body part and did supersets, drop sets,
and forced reps. So, every half hour, I would train biceps or triceps.
Every hour, I drank a protein shake to keep myself fueled and to get
protein into the muscle. It was way intense, but it worked."
--Mat Duvall, IFBB pro

It's painful. It's downright nasty. It's the infamous one-day arm-workout blitz. Here's how you can add up to a whole inch to your arms after just a single workout. "Bodybuilding's Strongest Arms" Mat Duvall did it. Are you man enough to follow in his footsteps? If so, get ready for your hardest arm workout ever!

There probably isn't a bodybuilder on the planet, who hasn't looked at a guy with arms bigger than his own, and thought, "I want pipes like that. And I'll get them. It's just a matter of time."

Time indeed. Unless you're genetically blessed, it takes months--usually a few years--to make your biceps and triceps huge. You just don't grow overnight ... or do you?

It seems that short but brutally intense specialized workouts can definitely improve a lagging body part in a remarkably short time. In fact, big Mat Duvall tried such a program at the relatively young age of 18, and his testimonial from the previous page says it all. The one-day arm workout does indeed work! Now you can know the secret of the kind of super-intense program that built "Bodybuilding's Strongest Arms." The following pages outline a step-by-step program similar to the one Mat used. It's designed for one purpose only--to add up to one inch onto your pipes! Be warned: This routine is not for the weak. But if you want to put your arm development months (or even years) ahead of schedule, here's how to do it.

Preparing for the Armed Assault

Before you attempt a program this difficult, there are several things you need to do if you're going to have the arm workout of your life:

* Take four days off prior to this workout. That's right. No physical activity that's any more strenuous than video-gaming or channel-surfing. You'll need the energy!

* Consume a high-calorie diet four days in advance. You should eat six to eight meals a day. In particular, your protein consumption should be no less than 1.5 grams per pound of your bodyweight per day. Make sure you're eating lots of egg whites, chicken breasts, extra-lean beef, and a high-quality whey protein supplement such as NITRO-TECH[TM]. You're also going to need high amounts of carbohydrates to fuel your muscles. Focus on whole wheat pasta, brown rice, potatoes, fruit, and specific supplements for this glycogen-loading phase. And now for the workout! (Refer to the chart on the following page).

The Recovery Phase

Congratulations are in order if you've survived this workout! You are now a member of an elite few who can brag about it! And now it's time to wait for the results to start happening. Measure your arms 24 hours after your last rep. Impressed? It can get better. The real test is now one of patience. You have to stay out of the gym for another four days. That means no cardio, no weight training, and no extracurricular activity. For these four days, you should resume the same type of diet and supplement program as the four days prior to the blitz. This will ensure that you get enough of the major nutrients needed for serious arm mass.

After it's all said and done, get the tape measure out again and prepare for the shock of your life. You might have added up to a full, fresh inch onto your arms!

If you would like to try the same supplements that IFBB pro Mat "Bodybuilding's Strongest Arms" Duvall and other pro bodybuilders use. pick up CELL-TECH[TM] at GNC or your other local fine retailers. For more information, visit muscletech.com[TM]. All trademarks are owned by their trademark owners. [c] 2005 Iovate Copyright Ltd. All Rights Reserved.

RELATED ARTICLE: YOUR BIG ARM BLAST CHART

Finally, game day is here! The battle plan for the day's workout is very simple, yet it's difficult to stick to. It consists of 4 exercises broken into 2 supersets every half hour as follows:

Workout ONE (Superset)

1A: Barbell Curls 3 X 8 (10-rep max.)

* Load a straight bar with a weight that you can do for 10 good reps. Curl for 8 reps only, using strict form.

1B: Triceps Pushdowns 3 X 8 (10-rep max.)

* Pick a weight on pushdowns that you can do for 10 good reps, but only do 8, all with strict form. (This constitutes 1 superset. Perform 3 supersets, resting for only 30 seconds between each.)

Workout TWO (Superset)

2A: Seated Dumbell Curls 3 X 10 (12-rep max.)

* Grab a set of dumbells you can curl for 12 good reps, but only do 10, using strict form.

2B: French Press (EZ-curl bar optional) 3 X 10 (12-rep max.)

* Now do the same for triceps by loading up the bar with a weight you can lift for 12 reps, and push out 10. (This constitutes 1 superset. Perform 3 supersets, resting only 30 seconds between each.)

ARM-AGEDDON DAY

6 a.m. Drink a serving of CELL-TECH[TM] with 20 oz. of water.

6:30 a.m. Drink a full serving of NITRO-TECH[R] with water.

7 a.m. Eat 2 whole eggs and 6 additional egg whites, plus 4 slices of whole wheat toast and jam.

7:30 a.m. Take pre-workout measurements, stretch out, and do two warm-up sets each of standing dumbell curls and triceps pushdowns.

8 a.m. Workout #1 (Barbell Curls/Triceps Pushdowns)

This should take approximately 5 minutes, after which you should rest until 8:30 a.m.).

8:30 a.m. Workout #2 (Seated Dumbell Curls/French Press)

This should take approximately 5 minutes, after which you should rest until 9 a.m.).

8:45 a.m. Drink a full serving of NITRO-TECH in water with a banana blended in.

9 a.m. Repeat workout #1.

9:30 a.m. Repeat workout #2.

10 a.m. Repeat workout #1.

10:30 a.m. Repeat workout #2.

11 a.m. Repeat workout #1.

11:30 a.m. Repeat workout #2.

Noon Repeat workout #1.

12:30 p.m. Repeat workout #2.

12:45 p.m. Eat a large meal of either chicken or beef, with rice or potatoes, and vegetables.

1 p.m. Repeat workout #1.

1:30 p.m. Repeat workout #2.

2 p.m. Repeat workout #1.

2:30 p.m. Repeat workout #2.

3 p.m. Repeat workout #1.

3:30 p.m. Repeat workout #2.

3:45 p.m. Drink a full serving of NITRO-TECH in water with a banana blended in.

4 p.m. Repeat workout #1.

4:30 p.m. Repeat workout #2.

4:45 p.m. Drink a serving of CELL-TECH with 20 oz. of water.

5:45 p.m. Drink a full serving of NITRO-TECH in water with a banana blended in.

6:30 p.m. Eat a large meal of either chicken or beef, with rice or potatoes, and vegetables.

7:45 p.m. Drink a full serving of NITRO-TECH in water with a banana blended in.

Before Bed: Drink a full serving of NITRO-TECH[R] in water with a banana blended in and start building muscle. (Refer back to "The Recovery Phase" on previous page.)

By pro mat duvall

The craziest arm workout I've ever done was when I was 18. I did a 12-
hour arm routine. Can you believe I was in the gym for 12 hours
straight?! At that time, I read a lot of bodybuilding magazines for tips
on training. I found the 12-hour arm routine in one of them. It was a
way to put one full inch onto each bicep in 12 hours. But it did work!
Every half hour, I switched a body part and did supersets, drop sets,
and forced reps. So, every half hour, I would train biceps or triceps.
Every hour, I drank a protein shake to keep myself fueled and to get
protein into the muscle. It was way intense, but it worked."
--Mat Duvall, IFBB pro

It's painful. It's downright nasty. It's the infamous one-day arm-workout blitz. Here's how you can add up to a whole inch to your arms after just a single workout. "Bodybuilding's Strongest Arms" Mat Duvall did it. Are you man enough to follow in his footsteps? If so, get ready for your hardest arm workout ever!

There probably isn't a bodybuilder on the planet, who hasn't looked at a guy with arms bigger than his own, and thought, "I want pipes like that. And I'll get them. It's just a matter of time."

Time indeed. Unless you're genetically blessed, it takes months--usually a few years--to make your biceps and triceps huge. You just don't grow overnight ... or do you?

It seems that short but brutally intense specialized workouts can definitely improve a lagging body part in a remarkably short time. In fact, big Mat Duvall tried such a program at the relatively young age of 18, and his testimonial from the previous page says it all. The one-day arm workout does indeed work! Now you can know the secret of the kind of super-intense program that built "Bodybuilding's Strongest Arms." The following pages outline a step-by-step program similar to the one Mat used. It's designed for one purpose only--to add up to one inch onto your pipes! Be warned: This routine is not for the weak. But if you want to put your arm development months (or even years) ahead of schedule, here's how to do it.

Preparing for the Armed Assault

Before you attempt a program this difficult, there are several things you need to do if you're going to have the arm workout of your life:

* Take four days off prior to this workout. That's right. No physical activity that's any more strenuous than video-gaming or channel-surfing. You'll need the energy!

* Consume a high-calorie diet four days in advance. You should eat six to eight meals a day. In particular, your protein consumption should be no less than 1.5 grams per pound of your bodyweight per day. Make sure you're eating lots of egg whites, chicken breasts, extra-lean beef, and a high-quality whey protein supplement such as NITRO-TECH[TM]. You're also going to need high amounts of carbohydrates to fuel your muscles. Focus on whole wheat pasta, brown rice, potatoes, fruit, and specific supplements for this glycogen-loading phase. And now for the workout! (Refer to the chart on the following page).

The Recovery Phase

Congratulations are in order if you've survived this workout! You are now a member of an elite few who can brag about it! And now it's time to wait for the results to start happening. Measure your arms 24 hours after your last rep. Impressed? It can get better. The real test is now one of patience. You have to stay out of the gym for another four days. That means no cardio, no weight training, and no extracurricular activity. For these four days, you should resume the same type of diet and supplement program as the four days prior to the blitz. This will ensure that you get enough of the major nutrients needed for serious arm mass.

After it's all said and done, get the tape measure out again and prepare for the shock of your life. You might have added up to a full, fresh inch onto your arms!

If you would like to try the same supplements that IFBB pro Mat "Bodybuilding's Strongest Arms" Duvall and other pro bodybuilders use. pick up CELL-TECH[TM] at GNC or your other local fine retailers. For more information, visit muscletech.com[TM]. All trademarks are owned by their trademark owners. [c] 2005 Iovate Copyright Ltd. All Rights Reserved.

RELATED ARTICLE: YOUR BIG ARM BLAST CHART

Finally, game day is here! The battle plan for the day's workout is very simple, yet it's difficult to stick to. It consists of 4 exercises broken into 2 supersets every half hour as follows:

Workout ONE (Superset)

1A: Barbell Curls 3 X 8 (10-rep max.)

* Load a straight bar with a weight that you can do for 10 good reps. Curl for 8 reps only, using strict form.

1B: Triceps Pushdowns 3 X 8 (10-rep max.)

* Pick a weight on pushdowns that you can do for 10 good reps, but only do 8, all with strict form. (This constitutes 1 superset. Perform 3 supersets, resting for only 30 seconds between each.)

Workout TWO (Superset)

2A: Seated Dumbell Curls 3 X 10 (12-rep max.)

* Grab a set of dumbells you can curl for 12 good reps, but only do 10, using strict form.

2B: French Press (EZ-curl bar optional) 3 X 10 (12-rep max.)

* Now do the same for triceps by loading up the bar with a weight you can lift for 12 reps, and push out 10. (This constitutes 1 superset. Perform 3 supersets, resting only 30 seconds between each.)

ARM-AGEDDON DAY

6 a.m. Drink a serving of CELL-TECH[TM] with 20 oz. of water.

6:30 a.m. Drink a full serving of NITRO-TECH[R] with water.

7 a.m. Eat 2 whole eggs and 6 additional egg whites, plus 4 slices of whole wheat toast and jam.

7:30 a.m. Take pre-workout measurements, stretch out, and do two warm-up sets each of standing dumbell curls and triceps pushdowns.

8 a.m. Workout #1 (Barbell Curls/Triceps Pushdowns)

This should take approximately 5 minutes, after which you should rest until 8:30 a.m.).

8:30 a.m. Workout #2 (Seated Dumbell Curls/French Press)

This should take approximately 5 minutes, after which you should rest until 9 a.m.).

8:45 a.m. Drink a full serving of NITRO-TECH in water with a banana blended in.

9 a.m. Repeat workout #1.

9:30 a.m. Repeat workout #2.

10 a.m. Repeat workout #1.

10:30 a.m. Repeat workout #2.

11 a.m. Repeat workout #1.

11:30 a.m. Repeat workout #2.

Noon Repeat workout #1.

12:30 p.m. Repeat workout #2.

12:45 p.m. Eat a large meal of either chicken or beef, with rice or potatoes, and vegetables.

1 p.m. Repeat workout #1.

1:30 p.m. Repeat workout #2.

2 p.m. Repeat workout #1.

2:30 p.m. Repeat workout #2.

3 p.m. Repeat workout #1.

3:30 p.m. Repeat workout #2.

3:45 p.m. Drink a full serving of NITRO-TECH in water with a banana blended in.

4 p.m. Repeat workout #1.

4:30 p.m. Repeat workout #2.

4:45 p.m. Drink a serving of CELL-TECH with 20 oz. of water.

5:45 p.m. Drink a full serving of NITRO-TECH in water with a banana blended in.

6:30 p.m. Eat a large meal of either chicken or beef, with rice or potatoes, and vegetables.

7:45 p.m. Drink a full serving of NITRO-TECH in water with a banana blended in.

Before Bed: Drink a full serving of NITRO-TECH[R] in water with a banana blended in and start building muscle. (Refer back to "The Recovery Phase" on previous page.)

I think the full day arm routine workouts have been around since Noah and Goosey were boys.

But for those who wanna go full retard, nothing like a Rich Pinner vid