• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

mass gainer AIO or protein+carbs

joshlim

that time has come that i wanna try a mass gainer again, my friend just got Universal Nutrition Real Gain 10Lbs pack

I was wondering if i should just do that, or would it be better to say get
an ON/BSN/Cyctosport protein + Carbs (vitargo? sunwarrior barley?)
its almost a clean protein + a clean carb

any thoughts ?

that time has come that i wanna try a mass gainer again, my friend just got Universal Nutrition Real Gain 10Lbs pack

any thoughts ?

Depends what the rest of your nutrition is like Josh. If your whole foods arent where they are meant to be for gaining size then dont worry about protien powders becuase they are only supplements. The aminos you get in powders can be consumed via intra work out aminos etc.

Are you a hard gainer or find it easier to put on size?

any thoughts ?

hi vofzxy ;)

Depends what the rest of your nutrition is like Josh. If your whole foods arent where they are meant to be for gaining size then dont worry about protien powders becuase they are only supplements. The aminos you get in powders can be consumed via intra work out aminos etc.

Are you a hard gainer or find it easier to put on size?

hardgainer should be it, i spent the past 5 years at 60 kg, i just found out 2 weeks ago i was 62, today i am 61.5.

AND I EAT ICE CREAM =(

"intra work out aminos" = Extend? MusclePharm Assault ?

hardgainer should be it, i spent the past 5 years at 60 kg, i just found out 2 weeks ago i was 62, today i am 61.5.

AND I EAT ICE CREAM =(

"intra work out aminos" = Extend? MusclePharm Assault ?

Don't take this the wrong way but all hardgainer means is you are not eating enough.

Not gaining weight, eat more.

Spot on baz. I was that guy once. Weighed 72kg for years lol. Starting eating fot real...and bang im 92.

Yes, the answers to adding size are in real foods.

If you post up a typical day of what you eat, I'm sure we can steer you in the right direction.

Bloody hell, I would love to be wanting to pack on weight - I friggin love chocolate milk.
I could neck 4L of Oak choccy mild all day, every day.

I do love me my choccy milk.

Lacking calories? 1L choccy milk is an easy way to get 700 more.