• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Manuel Romero good potential

Rugby88

I have Ep1c Calendar kunce
Saw this guy at a show earlier in the yr - came 14th at Tampa on the weekend but seems to have good potential to be a top pro. He is new to the pro scene with only 2 shows I think under his belt....27 yrs old.

Just needs to bring conditioning up, with some more chest/back thickness.

JEB_6655wtmk_ANHXNLPITD.jpg

JEB_6669wtmk_TTQLRMXZFU.jpg

JEB_6673wtmk_FRQGVDAEYQ.jpg

JEB_6676wtmk_TYITVUCVJM.jpg

Looks ok, kinda looks like Phil Heath in the face...

Needs more size all over to be a real threat.

Still looks a bit soft on stage there.. might not have dialled in correct (side oblique pose still shoes him holding a bit of water going from the photo? His xmas tree isnt clearly defined.Some more muscle quality especially the back and chest would help him somewhat.

Shrek - yeah looks like philheath a bit.. Just softer :)

hahah, might be his younger brother.

In BB these days it's really hard to tell if one will make it or not. 3 years ago Wolfe was going to be huge, yet he has failed dismally compared to the potential he showed when joining the Pro ranks, not that making it to pro status isn't a huge achievement anyway.

i would be happy to look his shape any day of the week..

All my critiques are from a sport of BB perspective

Absolutely.
I purely looking at it from a Pro BB perspective.

I'd love those kwads... :)