• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Man with 100 lb. scrotum misdiagnosed for years

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
bilde
ZOOM

A West Michigan man is hoping to get an embarrassing condition taken care of -- with help from the public.

Dan Maurer, 39, has a nearly 100-pound, enlarged scrotum, which he wants removed.
"When I go out, people do look. They try to be polite, you can see when something's not right," he said.
Maurer says it's affected his health and his relationship with his wife, Mindy. "I don't want to lose her," says Maurer.
RELATED: Michigan man with 100-pound scrotal growth seeks help from community
Dan has been with Mindy for 20 years. Not long into their marriage, he noticed changes.
"In my late 20's, I noticed it was little larger in that area."
Dan's scrotum was getting bigger. His doctor told him to lose weight.
"So, I was doing 2 miles a day in the pool, so I lost 50 pounds like that."
Dan was getting smaller, but his growth was still getting bigger. He was given a referral to the University of Michigan Health System. Again, he was told to lose weight.
"As far as they were concerned, I had to have lap-band surgery to lose weight."
"It was frustrating for the both of us", says Mindy. They became disenchanted with the medical community.
"He was like, 'They're the top people in the area. If they don't know, nobody does.'"
More time passed and Dan continued to try to lose more weight. Eventually, he got sick, and had to go back to the doctor.
"They admitted me like right away. There is something seriously wrong," he said.
Dan had a broken cyst inside the scrotum. He spent the next two years going to a wound center. The size didn't change. It wasn't until Dan saw a TLC show, called The Man with the 132-Pound Scrotum, that he knew there was hope.
"That's when I found out that's what I have," Maurer said, referring to his condition called scrotal lymphedema. It's a rare condition caused by blockages in the lymphatic vessels.
Dan's only hope is a doctor in California who will perform surgery to remove the growth.
"I think he's taken a whole different approach to it," Maurer said.
The surgery is dangerous and expensive. Dan is hoping to raise money to help pay for it. He knows it will not only improve his health, but bring him closer to his wife, too.
"I haven't had marital relations with my husband in 7 years", says Mindy. "When you say those vows, you either mean them or you don't. I meant them."
"She's amazing. I don't see myself as being worth it, but she is. That's why I'm going through this," says Dan. He has his first appointment in California on July 25th. Dan needs to raise about $20,000 for the surgery.

On the flip side, I think I recall watching a doco on some guy in the UK who was INJECTING synthol or some similar substance into his sack to achieve such a result... go figure...

This guy WANTED the biggest sack in the world and pulled it out on t.v. ... was proud of it.

A mate of mine had one nut that was huge before he got it seen to and removed. We called him 'Mango Nuts' even to this day

On the flip side, I think I recall watching a doco on some guy in the UK who was INJECTING synthol or some similar substance into his sack to achieve such a result... go figure...

This guy WANTED the biggest sack in the world and pulled it out on t.v. ... was proud of it.

Did that work, I wouldnt do it, just curious.

Great balls of fire....

Is this the same guy that was on TV not long ago? He was eating his dinner with his plate resting on his sack lol

Did that work, I wouldnt do it, just curious.

Great balls of fire....

Is this the same guy that was on TV not long ago? He was eating his dinner with his plate resting on his sack lol

Could've been. The doco was UK.

Dammit, wish I could remember the name of the doco now. Saw it back in NZ a while back.

Basically it was about guys and how (some) of us have an un healthy expectation of our penis sizes. The reporter lady lined up a bunch of pommie guys as they all had their knobs measured.

She went on to talk to some other guys who shared anecdotal experiences of when they worried about having small peckers. Also talked to some chicks to get their expectation of the perfect knob.

Anyways, the upshot of that is they also looked at how some guys are using tools like this :

to try and enlarge their bits.

Then they interviewed this dude who looked like the pic in the OP

Had baggy as pants to house his scrote.

But he was injecting his knob and sack to try and get the biggest record or something life affirming like that.

He flopped it out and they run a tape measure around the circumference. Farken huuuge.

"I haven't had marital relations with my husband in 7 years", says Mindy.

Dan has a massively enlarged scrotum from a rare disease. But, as a married man, his sex life is normal, so he's got that going for him.

But just imagine the pregnation potential of that specimen! He'd reproduce the population of alaska... if he could

Imagine the excess skin you'd have left after shrinking the growth...

Enough to make a flesh-coat for a midget I suspect.