• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Maltitol

minithemeezer

Any real-life opinions or experiences with supplements containing maltitol? Dr Google has linked to articles saying it's the saviour of sweeteners, while morons with computers criticise it because they ate half-kilo packets of fudge and wondered why they had diarrhoea.

I'm sure the answer is somewhere in the middle but wondering if products with maltitol should go in the 'in moderation', 'rare', or 'never' pile.

n00bs, can Stevia be added to coffe without spoiling the tatse. I want to get off these artificial sweeteners. I have heard different opinions. Some say it makes coffee taste bad and some say it's fine?

Never heard of Maltitol

Yeah mate its fine...

I am an avid latte drinker and i much prefer it over sweetnlo equal and the likes..

You can buy it form woolies in satchel or powder form.

Or you can buy it from certain places online in pure form expensive but it is like 1/18 teaspoon is like 2 spoons of sugar or something..

I cant really take malitol my girlfriend can. I remember having the worse stomach cramps and explossive ass after ingesting a packet of gummi bears i would rather of eaten starburst and dealt with the fat gain.

sugar section with the rest of them

good thing is stevia is 100% natural!

I also saw fructose advertised as a sweetner what a discrace!!!!

I might go and hunt for a stevia plant and throw one in the garden. Thanks for the advice.

n00bs, the explosive gummi bear experience sounds horrid :eek: