• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Making your own supps. How to?

Hey guys!
Their seems to be alot of talk lately about buying bulk and making your own supplements. Id be keen on giving this a shot, but I, like alot of other people I'm sure, wouldnt know where to start.
So, what Im thinking is, we start a thread. Using a simple to read layout, tell us as much as you can about your creation!

Eg

post work out mix
-----g
-----g
-----g
-----mg

I take this because......

I recomend this because.....

Also, things like timing. Do you take 50g of dextrose 10mins earlier? Do you take your creation before bed/early morning?

What does a batch cost you roughly and how long does it last?

I cant believe after looking at all 19 pages of this section their wasnt a thread like this.

C'mon guys, dont be shy, share the love :)

Hot and Spicy Pizza

How to make:
- Get home from the rape that is uni and have a nap before work (nightfill). Mum promises to make you food.
- You wake up. Mum has 'forgot' to get you something and 'doesnt have time' to make anything now, you'll just 'have to wait till after work'
- As you wont get home til 12 you order a pizza from dominos, do this by punching 1300-DOMINOS into my phone and presto!
- I like to use a voucher cause im cheap
- They tell me it'll take 10 minutes, so i have a wank so im not edgy at nightfill and then i go pick it up
- eat pizza, go to work

/magic supplement.

Hot and Spicy Pizza

How to make:
- Get home from the rape that is uni and have a nap before work (nightfill). Mum promises to make you food.
- You wake up. Mum has 'forgot' to get you something and 'doesnt have time' to make anything now, you'll just 'have to wait till after work'
- As you wont get home til 12 you order a pizza from dominos, do this by punching 1300-DOMINOS into my phone and presto!
- I like to use a voucher cause im cheap
- They tell me it'll take 10 minutes, so i have a wank so im not edgy at nightfill and then i go pick it up
- eat pizza, go to work

/magic supplement.

LOLOLOLOLOL

That post made my day, thanks Oli!

What I have during/ post workout before my meal..

10g WPi
10g Glutmaine
1000mg Vitamin C
50mg niacin
60mg Zinc
20g Creatine Monohydrate
50g Dextrose
6g Beta Alanine
4g BCAA
2g EAA
10g AAKG optional (if i have it)

Last edited: