• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Makeup at the gym?

it would be odd to go out of your way to apply make up when you're just going to the gym...but whatever makes you feel good.

i cant judge because i always put hair product in whenever i leave the house . . . even the gym and uni...and there is no one to impress in my degree as its 90% male dominated.

Haha, eww. If I've had make-up on during the day because I've gone out or to work etc, I go to the effort to take it OFF before working out! If you exercise hard you're likely to end up looking worse wearing make-up than not wearing it. Sweaty foundation & panda-eyes is not a good look in my opinion :p And doesn't your towel end up looking kinda like your skin has wiped off onto it?!

I have always said, you are not there to look pretty.

But hey that's my opinion & sooooo many others disagree. Whatever makes you feel good I suppose.

it would be odd to go out of your way to apply make up when you're just going to the gym...but whatever makes you feel good.

i cant judge because i always put hair product in whenever i leave the house . . . even the gym and uni...and there is no one to impress in my degree as its 90% male dominated.

I am quite pedantic about my hair on most occasions but can't stand hair product in my hair at the gym. When i forget about it and head to the gym with it in i soon know about it as it makes its way into my eyes and proceeds to sting (my eyes are watering as i think about it) i don't put much in either. Your not sweating enough.. not enough effort! :p

I have always said, you are not there to look pretty.

But hey that's my opinion & sooooo many others disagree. Whatever makes you feel good I suppose.

Chussen, who ever says that a woman has to wear makeup to look pretty? Not this man right here.

Women ARE beautiful. Period!

Fadi.

Thank you Fadi!

I never wore makeup. Last time I did was for my wedding and I looked like a completely different person, lol. So there's no way I'd be wearing makeup to the gym...

if nobody ever see's u without makeup then nobody has ever seen the real u! ur basically living a lie, just like getting fake boobs.

Haha, eww. If I've had make-up on during the day because I've gone out or to work etc, I go to the effort to take it OFF before working out! If you exercise hard you're likely to end up looking worse wearing make-up than not wearing it. Sweaty foundation & panda-eyes is not a good look in my opinion :p And doesn't your towel end up looking kinda like your skin has wiped off onto it?!

hahahahahahahahahahaha

I heard a guy say something like this:

I like (the look above) - just like bed hair.

A mix of these, the sounds a girl makes and the look on a girls face after a time challenge on the rower on a high setting (or something similar).

Think of another situation she would look, sound and act the same?

When I trained at gyms, I never saw females; just another person who shared my passion, no more and no less really.

Fadi.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

I heard a guy say something like this:

I like (the look above) - just like bed hair.

A mix of these, the sounds a girl makes and the look on a girls face after a time challenge on the rower on a high setting (or something similar).

Think of another situation she would look, sound and act the same?

baking a cake?

or prepping the oven..

Last edited:
When I trained at gyms, I never saw females; just another person who shared my passion, no more and no less really.
Oh, I see women, alright. When I walk in the door the treadmills are facing away from me, as I walk past them to the weights section just at eye level I see... well... there's no makeup on that part :cool:

Hey, I'm faithful, not blind.

But after that first look, they're just another person training. Unfortunately, like most of the guys, they're not too sure what they're doing. Endless reps of 6 inch range of motion on the leg press, they get more resistance on the bike. Heaps of cardio stuff.

It's a pity, I see quite a few with good bone structure and basic muscle mass, they could have really amazing physiques and impressive strength if they adjusted their workouts a bit.

Lots of waste of the men's potential, too - endless sets of bicep curls and Smith machine benches.

same here Fadi they are people too. I always make sure i talk to them though not being rude of course just a bit of friendly chit chat :)

i personally don't think make up at the gym in neccessary, but i do understand why women do wear make up at the gym, but not just at gym its apart of their lives. I don't wear make up unless im going out somewhere special. But that's just me. Plus imagine how clogged your pores would be and how bad your skin would become. hmm..

If a man does not need and does not wear make up, can someone explain the logic behind a woman doing so? I personally find none. However I'm open for someone to persuade me otherwise, so go for it...

Fadi.

Come over here Fadi and you`ll see guys wearing make up.
Very subtle of course but it`s there:eek:

Come over here Fadi and you`ll see guys wearing make up.
Very subtle of course but it`s there:eek:

You mean Japan Zarkov? I've seen some with what I like to call eye brows manipulations as well :confused: . It's scary to even contemplate where we're heading and where we'll end up Zarkov!:eek:

Fadi.

so true some guys go get there nails done these days wtf!!

thats just asking for trouble i reckon unless ur a hand model of course,