• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Magic wake up shake

Fadi, your shake rocks. Simple, yet effective.

I didn't feel the feelings you described, but I've been having it for breakfast for the last 4 days and I am definitely a lot more alert in the morning. Usually it takes about an hour or so to fully wake up, now its about 10 mins after the shake. I fully agree with you on breaking that dreaded all night fast.

One thing, I tried using more juice to make the shake bigger... I would definitely stick to 250ml of juice, any more and it froths up too much. I hate frothy shakes, makes you bloated. On that, does anyone know of a food surfactant that would remove the froth? I guess you could add a minute amount of detergent, yum. ;)

I'm glad it worked for you mate. To answer your question re the froth (which I don't like due to too much air generating>>>bloating), I was going to suggest oatmass, but that's already included. The other thing I can think of on the fly is a teaspoon of vanilla custard powder (as the corn starch would act as water absorbent). I have not tried it myself, so it's only a suggestion.

Fadi.

Just a small note: if you begin to add more and more ingredients that have no sweetness of their own, then I would suggest adding a gram (or less) of this product which I get from the US (although you may buy stevia from your local supermarket). I've been getting this particular brand for a while now and the whole family uses it. No bitterness and it's cheap.

NuNaturals, NuStevia, White Stevia Powder, 1000 Packets, .035 oz (1 g) Each - iHerb.com

31dCyAb6QKL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Fadi.