• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Macros for McDonald's - Double Cheeseburger

Never tried....must try...may try today fuarrrrrk

Ive had a few pounders in my day...ate a 2 pounders once...fuarrrrk mac sweats hard...
2 at once? how would you put it... FUUUUAAAARRRRKKKK hahahaha

Do your mums all know you're doing this?

I ate one once, I was hungry again after 1min:20secs.

You obviously didn't eat enough then. My best go at Maccas I ate 5 quarter pounders, 5 large chips and 40 chicken nuggets. I'll guarantee you won't be hungry after that for a while.

eat-all-the-burgers-.jpg

You obviously didn't eat enough then. My best go at Maccas I ate 5 quarter pounders, 5 large chips and 40 chicken nuggets. I'll guarantee you won't be hungry after that for a while.

That's got to be bullshit.

My best is 5 fillet of fish and large fries with large choc shake. Beef was not allowed on Good Friday

My best is 5 fillet of fish and large fries with large choc shake. Beef was not allowed on Good Friday

If we are talking bests, mine is probably when i had a $10 voucher for 2xtwister meals. Got them both upgraded and then bought a large popcorn chicken.

On the walk home i stopped in at IGA for a big vilis chocolate donut and 1L chocolate milk.

Never.. ever.. again.

GUYS i NEED HELP
WENT TO MCDONALDS TODAY
"3 DOUBLE CHEESEBURGERS PLEASE"
'OK THAT WILL BE $16'
"WHAT"
'OH SORRY THE $2 DOUBLE CHEESEBURGER ENDED'
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

MCDONALDS IS A RIP OFF, WHERE CAN I ACQUIRE QUICK TASTY CALORIES, DON'T WANT TO SPEND MORE THAN $5-6. THANKS

PLEASE RESPOND

please respond