• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

MacBooks

Try selecting a range of cells then pressing delete.

Try using a cell validation (list box) for a large list, then try and select the last item in that list.

gay.

I wish I owned a macbook/pro. I couldn't afford one when I bought my current Notebook but I will def be getting a Macbook when I next upgrade in a year or two.

Not too sure whether to download CoD4 on the app store for the mac or bootcamp and download black ops off steam...

Apparently CoD4 runs heaps smoother...

I miss CoD4 too :(

To run bootcamp I need a windows 7 disc...

Fuck that I ain't spending $96 on windows...

Might go with CoD4 for mac ;)

I bought microsoft office for it... Seems pretty quick for me. . .

I dont even know what keystrokes are! I am still trying to figure out the multi touch pad short cuts (the only one I know is 2fingers down to go down the page)...

Whats Objective C? Sounds grpahic.

I know heaps of people who have macs as there more capable for video editing and graphic design as opposed to microsoft OS... But then again Objective C is probably not graphic related.

I love teaching people these, three fingers left and right will go back and forward a web page (try it) also works in finder. 4 fingers up will move everything so you can see your desktop, 4 fingers down will put everything in expose. Winning.