• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Low test ?? HELP !!

Love a bit of bromance! lmao

You two having latte's! Fckn hell, please take pictures for posterity purposes!! :p

I'd rep you both again, but I have to spread the love around first. lol

Brick, for the first time ever, your post actually made me laugh :D

That would be something wouldn't it Bella
It's OK now though, Oni has grown on me and I have given him a hard time in the past which I do feel bad about.

Can KFG come for a "latte" as well.....

This is under the assumption that 'latte' is code for something less gay...

lmao

latte's are not homo! It's a mature 'man-date' lol I would suggest copious amounts of alcohol myself - just sayin :p

Anyway back to test....errr...maybe get it checked by the Dr again in a few weeks time and see where you're at?

ahem

leaving thread...

Haha Pug bro u just got chewed and spat out like a dry spoon of casein poor fella if u really didnt feel 100% before how do u feel now?

Wat is ur real concern, is it how ur feel or wether or not ur results warrent trt?
If someone on a bb forum said wow ur results are all f*cked up u need trt are u gona go bak to ur dr and say told u so?
What was it about ur symptoms that has made u come to a low test conclusion?
Have u concidered any other alements or deseases theres a stack of them that will make u feel like that bro im no dr but xmas day with my family gives me those symptoms too haha

Anyway I hope u get to the bottom of it all the best!

Whats the point of your thread bro? Your not in range for TRT so you won't get it & you shouldn't my tax dollars would be paying for that shit. Stop trying to justify it if you wanna get on cycle go get on cycle.

Fucking medicare is not your drug dealer.

Pretty sure medicare doesnt cover hormone replacement. At least I know it doesnt with GH I have actual diagnosed GH deficiency and I cant do anything about it because I have to pay full price and the shit is fucking expensive. Maybe its a little different for Test Im not sure?