• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Low dose of testosterone plus anavar tabs just as effective as megadose testosterone

I'll weight a lot more when I start, I don't see the point in starting until I can prove to myself I can manipulate my bodyweight with ease, as I said before you can't out-hormone a shitty diet

But my first cycle will be 250mg testosterone with 600mg equipoise a week
Then when I start stalling out on that I'll drop the equipoise to 300mg and add 200mg a week of trenbolone. Then all I need to do is slowly bump up the dosages of equi and tren

you gonna be bigger than jay cutler bro

you gonna be bigger than jay cutler bro

I doubt that lol, didn't start young enough and I will never be able to afford gh and slin... I think the Steeve Reeves pic in your avatar is a good goal physique for me, only I'd like to be leaner

I doubt that lol, didn't start young enough and I will never be able to afford gh and slin... I think the Steeve Reeves pic in your avatar is a good goal physique for me, only I'd like to be leaner

reeves has great genetics... im not sure if you do or don't. just sayin'

reeves has great genetics... im not sure if you do or don't. just sayin'

I'm pretty confident I have the genetics to roid myself up to that size lol
Sure I may not have the same structure or insertion points (I actually have no idea if I have good "genetics" or not, never even bothered to check, although I do have good trap and lat insertions) but I can easily get as big as him and in a lot better condition than him, as can anyone on this site

It's a killer physique to aim for though

Whos the guy that took a lot of HGH and looked like shit... Kneegrow guy with a huge muscle gut..... Turns out he couldn't out cycle his genetics.

There are loads of reasons that could happen. But here me on this, if you're taking 6g of AAS and 40ui of GH a day + slin, you will not be small and you will get bigger and leaner and drier than any of these 1970-80's pros very fast... Roid gut only happens after many years of slin abuse and only then if you have a short torso, which is why philsulin gets away with it

I'm pretty confident I have the genetics to roid myself up to that size lol
Sure I may not have the same structure or insertion points (I actually have no idea if I have good "genetics" or not, never even bothered to check, although I do have good trap and lat insertions) but I can easily get as big as him and in a lot better condition than him, as can anyone on this site

It's a killer physique to aim for though

hmm, post a pic of good lat insertions and bad ones

hmm, post a pic of good lat insertions and bad ones

Good lat insertions are low down, near waist
Bad lat insertions are higher up
There have been Mr. Olympias with both insertions though, which kinda proves my point some more

Good lat insertions are low down, near waist
Bad lat insertions are higher up
There have been Mr. Olympias with both insertions though, which kinda proves my point some more

damn.. ive always wanted big powerful lats... What do you think.. decent insertions (link below)? Im planning to compete as a natty in 3-4 years or so so it would help having good insertions.

Mind you i was a fatty then and have since leaned down so its probably not the right pictures to look at, from december.

http://ausbb.com/official-2012-body...ddys-2012-body-transformation.html#post232221

and heres a better pic last year - http://ausbb.com/official-2012-body...ddys-2012-body-transformation.html#post232221

what you reckon?

lol that is some unfortunate genetics

damn.. ive always wanted big powerful lats... What do you think.. decent insertions (link below)? Im planning to compete as a natty in 3-4 years or so so it would help having good insertions.

Mind you i was a fatty then and have since leaned down so its probably not the right pictures to look at, from december.

http://ausbb.com/official-2012-body...ddys-2012-body-transformation.html#post232221

and heres a better pic last year - http://ausbb.com/official-2012-body...ddys-2012-body-transformation.html#post232221

what you reckon?

To me, they look about halfway and they would look very good when they are fully developed. Found some pics:

High insertions:
http://www.born2bbig.com/viewpic.php?im=images/profilepics/1152077332.jpg

Low insertions:
http://images.hugi.is/heilsa/128404.jpg

You don't start off with the conclusion and then search for one elusive study to support that conclusion. It's bad science.

You look at the observed data, interpret it and arrive at a conclusion.

You don't start off with the conclusion and then search for one elusive study to support that conclusion. It's bad science.

You look at the observed data, interpret it and arrive at a conclusion.

Well if you look at it that way, I didn't just "decide" at the conclusion lol, it was meta-analysis of thousands of posts on forums that led to the hypothesis that low dose test, higher dose anabolics was the best way to go

I am also a big fan of low dose testosterone, high dose anabolics.
I did the typical cycle of 500mg testosterone with some dbol and while it did work well, I looked like crap and had high estrogen levels.

I started to look good when I was forced to move back in with my parents due to financial reasons and couldn't inject any more. I dieted down and bought some anadrol. Took 100mg a day and it worked so much better and I looked amazing. No side effects either.

Testosterone is useful if you use it correctly but it shouldn't be the bulk of your cycle unless of course growth hormone is introduced

You had no sides with Anadrol? no water retention? No blood preasure issues? Thats pretty good coz its one of the more harsh drugs you can use...heard some bad things about anadrol.

Can I ask why you dont believe test should be the base of most cycles? just asking coz I have always heard test should be the base of most cycles...

I didn't gets sides off of anadrol either, not even water bloat although I ran a fairly modest dose for a short period of time

You had no sides with Anadrol? no water retention? No blood preasure issues? Thats pretty good coz its one of the more harsh drugs you can use...heard some bad things about anadrol.

Can I ask why you dont believe test should be the base of most cycles? just asking coz I have always heard test should be the base of most cycles...

Anadrol gets a bad rep. It's used to cure people of anaemia and often dosed at 5mg/kg for long periods of time. I always find it funny how people say that Anadrol is bad for your liver when sick people use it dosed at 500mg a day for periods of up to a year before getting problems.

Of course there is the issue of red blood cell count, this NEEDS to be monitored if using for long periods of time or when you take large amounts. Always get blood work done. Giving blood helps

Testosterone is best used just for keeping your libido in check, lots of steroids have great androgen replacement and testosterone is not needed (anadrol, dianabol, trenbolone) and others just don't affect libido all that much at all (equipoise). What I used to do is keep testosterone in at 300mg as I like the thickness it gives to the muscles then get the majority of my gains from equipoise and trenbolone. These two steroids gave a much better quality of muscle than test and NO BLOAT! I would bulk up until I got diminishing returns from the dose I was on then reduce eq and increase tren and I'd start shedding body fat. When I got to 7% I dropped the test and tren and stuck in drol and I'd really blow up lol. Now I'm on GH I dose the testosterone MUCH higher. Only high dose testosterone while on GH. I don't see it as a base, more an ancillary

I didn't gets sides off of anadrol either, not even water bloat although I ran a fairly modest dose for a short period of time

Didn't get negative side effects but didn't get positive side effects either such as weight/strength gain?

Didn't get negative side effects but didn't get positive side effects either such as weight/strength gain?

weight gain isn't a positive side effect when you're a cyclist bro
As I've said before, you can't out hormone a shitty diet you gotta eat big to get big