• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

low bloat creatine?

peanutz

any suggestions? looking to take this sup not just for lifting, but read a study about its benefits for women with mood disorders / depression too!

ive generally only had bloating from impurities. Get a good quality mono and you should be fine. Otherwise ramp up from a half dose

Creatine does not bloat, typical myth created by supplement companies.
I'd suggest you watch this video.

[YOUTUBE]Xst7oYtTNoE[/YOUTUBE]

Wifey I use Bulk Nutrients Creatine Mono. No bloating here :)

Last edited:
Yeah I don't know of anyone experiencing bloat from creatine, have you actually experienced bloat or is it just one is the sides you have read about?

Never heard of bloating with Creatine.

Just buy the BN creatine and take 5 grams a day, don't over complicate things, don't worry about loading and cycling, and don't worry too much about anything else, it will not kill you or do any harm.

BN Selles 1kg for less that $20, should last you a bit over 6 months.

You still not eating meat?? You will probably see good benefits from this as most people get Creatine from red meat.

Your creatine stores are probably low due to your diet, so should see some results with this.

PS, good to see you eating healthy again by adding meat to your diet. :)

@xwifex just got an email about Creapure Creatine at 10% off from Professional Whey until August 19th.
It's the purest one on the market.
No contaminants, no impurities.

should be good.
I'm about to get some too.

:)

How much is it???

If any more than $19 a kilo I would not bother as BN Creatine is pure creatine.

@xwifex just got an email about Creapure Creatine at 10% off from Professional Whey until August 19th.
It's the purest one on the market.
No contaminants, no impurities.

should be good.
I'm about to get some too.

:)
Oh chocchillimango, rapey thought so highly of you... Please stop using professional whey, they are so over priced compared to any other supplement site that sells 'pure' products.... Rapey used to use them until he discovered BN and power nutrients... Please dont make rapey cry, please use said BN or power... please, for rapeys sake

How much is it???

If any more than $19 a kilo I would not bother as BN Creatine is pure creatine.
Its fucked... Pro whey is as expensive as stores... $29 for creapure and $33 for mono + shipping... Just stick with bn

each to his/her own. the same goes for protein powders. all depends what you are prepared to settle for in terms of quality too.

for me, i get good value cos I don't end up throwing it all out. THAT'S expensive ;)

each to his/her own. the same goes for protein powders. all depends what you are prepared to settle for in terms of quality too.

for me, i get good value cos I don't end up throwing it all out. THAT'S expensive ;)

Well I don't settle at all, I buy the best and purest there is, thats why I buy all my stuff from BN and Nobull.

Creapure is only a marketing name, it's all creatine, there is no difference apart from the price.

Well I don't settle at all, I buy the best and purest there is, thats why I buy all my stuff from BN and Nobull.

Creapure is only a marketing name, it's all creatine, there is no difference apart from the price.

that's my point, Mick. I don't settle, I buy what I like best. as we all do.