• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Lose 20 kg

Juan Hailey

Hello. My goal is to lose 20 kilograms. Over the past 4 years I have gained about 27kg.

By the way, I recently saw a heavy mug that Ronnie Coleman recommends

Last edited:
if you want to lose 20 kilograms, focus on a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, lean proteins, and whole grains. Incorporate regular exercise, including cardio and strength training, for at least 150 minutes per week. Stay consistent, track your progress, and consult with a healthcare professional or nutritionist for personalized guidance and support.

Hello,
Garv Singhal this side,

Thank you for sharing your goal with me. It's understandable that you're looking to shed those extra kilograms you've gained over the past few years.

When it comes to weight loss, incorporating strength training into your fitness routine can be highly effective.

Strength training not only helps to build lean muscle mass but also boosts your metabolism, leading to increased calorie burn even at rest.

Additionally, it can improve overall body composition, helping you achieve a more toned and defined physique.

In combination with proper nutrition, which focuses on creating a calorie deficit and consuming nutrient-dense foods, strength training can accelerate your progress towards your weight loss goal.

Consistency and dedication are key. With a well-rounded approach that includes strength training and nutrition tailored for weight loss, you can confidently work towards shedding those excess kilograms and achieving your desired results.

Best of luck on your journey.