• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Looking to buy a foam roller..

Hey, I have a proper foam roller. But when i started i just went to CLARK Rubber and got a piece of foam cut $10.

PS: The best thing i have found now, is the CLARK rubber foam has two parts, the outer part is soft foam and the inner "CORE" is harder. After continuous use they seperate, now the good part.

By some 4-5" PVC drain pipe and you slip the outer soft foam over the pipe.

It makes the best roller, hard but soft if you know what I mean.

I'll post a PIC up tomorrow.

PS: It will last a lifetime and will not "FAIL" as the all foam ones do after reasonable use.

The more expensive ie: $60+ have a hard PVC liner to stop this.

I'd really just prefer one of the rumble rollers because I've used a PVC Pipe before and didn't like it as much as the Rumble Roller.
The rumble roller I used was the black one priced at $69.00
I'm just not sure if it's worth spending that much if I can get a similar design for $29.00 but is there a huge difference between them?

It's cheaper to just get some 125 pipe and a foam Matt, spray it with adhesive and wrap Matt around pipe..
Not to soft, not stupidly hard, and won't slip on floor