• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Looking for new gym and possible training partner in brisbane

aedanman

Hey, I just joined this forum.

History:
Lifting 3 years from 2007 to 2010 - 75kg to 95kg
Muay thai seriously for 1 year (quit gym for muay thai 5 times a week) 2009 to 2010 - 95kg to 80kg
Lifting seriously 3 years from start 2010 until now - 80kg to 110kg

I am looking for a good gym with heavy weights (preferably 24hour or close at 10pm) in brisbane around indooroopilly/taringa area. I am currently at jetts but the taringa gym is really lacking in both machines and weights. I may also be keen on training with someone else if they are already attending the gym and go around 7:30-8pm weeknights / anytime weekends. Going on holidays atm for 2 weeks and looking to join something new at start of february if I can find a good gym.

Any advice would be appreciated and ask anything about diet and training. Cheers.

Last edited: