• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Looking for Mass Gain Sup

andrew818

Hey, First Post :) I've been going to the gym for around a month now and I'm trying to gain weight as I'm quite skinny. I was having a bit of trouble trying to down so much food to get the right calories so I tried out a mass gain shake which was BSC's Rapid growth. Turns out theres only 5 servings in a container that costs $25 and I can't really afford that as I'm a student. Is there any other more cost effective supplements for me to put on mass? Thanks, Andrew

I can probably afford WPC as its cheaper if that would help gaining weight. Is it like a weight gainer and should I use it? Thanks

Looking for Mass Gain Sup

Hello Andrew,

Please define "Mass" for me and I'll point you in the right direction. You see there is Fat Mass and there is Muscle Mass, and there is bit of both with different ratios depending on what you do physically. Take your pick...

Fadi.

A typical weight gainer shake has carbs included, wpc/wpi is just protein. Have a look at bioflex biobulker if that is what you are chasing. Tastes great once you get used to it and only costs around $1.48 per serve delivered

Hello Andrew,

Please define "Mass" for me and I'll point you in the right direction. You see there is Fat Mass and there is Muscle Mass, and there is bit of both with different ratios depending on what you do physically. Take your pick...

Fadi.

I'm after Muscle Mass but I wont be upset if I gain a little fat. I have started going to the gym 4 times a week but I'm 174cm tall and 55kg which is underweight as you would know.

The huge range of sup's marketed as weight gainers is confusing so I would be grateful for help choosing one.

Thanks

Last edited:
Milk 2L day unhomoginised
peanut butter
eggs 4-6 a day
500grams cottage cheese before bed

Reapeat lift add whole chicken when neccisary

optimum nutrition serious mass the scoops are massive ._. wouldn't recommand it, I would go with the post above me and milk is a good source. Kinda still feeling affects of GOMAD atm ._.

hah i just came across the 'GOMAD' diet the other day. its awesome

Im a fairly slim guy, and before getting a bit bigger, I used to swear by Universal Real Gains. While it DOES infact contribute to mass gains, its normally fat gains... depending on the rest of your diet of course.

Now i use Fitness Central Oatmass stacked with Fitness Central unflavoured WPC mixed with other ingredients you'll probably have at home. Its healthier, and tastier... and - you get a fair amount of size if you eat properly with it...

Blake

I have the same as blake. Just throw a banana in with the oatmass and WPC, blend it all up and it tastes really good :) not so keen on it without the banana tho haha :D

monster mass by cytosport is definitely the best tasting that i've tried. formula could always be better but i'm happy with it. taste is so important for mass gainers

Mass gain

hi every one my name abdul, this my first post here thought ill add my 50cent worth about mass diet (max muscle gain)
what i follow is simple and dosnt cost to much

pre work out 5min b4 lifting i have 100grames of dextrose and 20grames protien wpi and i add creatine 5grames, all blended together in one shaker,

post work out ill have 50grames of wpi protien and another 100g of dextrose and 5g creatine all in one shacker,
then 30min later have clean food, chicken or meat 50g and low gi rice and veg i have 100g depending on your body wait im 94kg 10% body fat 6ft

the key is da dextrose NOT WAXMAZE ECT which will cause insulin spike rushing wpi and creatine into muscle i did this recently for 2weeks i put 4kgs in just under a month with body fat up 1% was worth it for me, not to mention rest of my diet was unchanged;)

Protein Supplement (I use International Protein Synergy 5, extremely well priced I'm a student as well). It's a straight protein you want and then add oats, or a banana. Mass Gainers are a waste of money IMO, eat fairly regularily and it becomes much easier to eat more. Learn to enjoy eating, most people already do so just eat clean with plenty of oats, chicken, tuna etc and you'll do fine.

2 liters of low fat milk =3200 kjs , 80g protien, and round 12g fat all for about $4.00 a day is what i do