• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Long Time Lurker First Time poster

poompy

Not to big on posting on forums but thought I would just say hello.

been hanging around reading various training blogs and other stuff.

Stats:
Been lifting for about 14yrs now. Quite a few of the early years were wasted with to much drinking and not enough knowledge and a motorbike accident that left me unable to train legs for quite some time.
Weighing in at 100kg at the moment at 182cm
Training using 5/3/1 and really enjoying the progression so far.

The current cycle (3rd cycle so far) looks like this

3x5
Squat: 90, 105, 120x7
Bench: 97.5, 112.5, 127.5x8
Deadlift:115, 132.5, 150x7
OHP: 52.5, 60, 67.5x8

3x3
Squat: 97.5, 112.5, 125x9
Bench: 105, 120, 135x7
Deadlift: 122.5, 140, 157.5x8
OHP: 55, 65, 72.5x8

The goal is to get my sets of 5 weights up to something like
Squat: 160
Bench: 160
Deadlift:200
OHP: 80

Oh how i wish it was just a likely story to skip leg day. 4 operations later, snapped acl and lots of physio :D woo hoo fun the for whole family.

Hello [MENTION=9654]poompy[/MENTION];
Have you received the obligatory nudes from [MENTION=12409]El Stiffy[/MENTION]; yet?

iHerb Promo code ZSG863
iherb.com

Hahaha
All is not what it seems ;)

Just noticed you actually joined years ago and have been doing some serious lurking. Most people that say/do that don't bother joining until they want to post something