• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Logging workouts

siiiski

Just wondering what you guys do to log your workouts (obviously besides on the forums). I hear a lot of people like using phone apps but I'm yet to find one that I like (any recommendations?)

At the moment I've been using trusty pen and paper, which is fine but just seeing if there are other options I haven't tried. Was thinking of writing up a spreadsheet on excel.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk 2

I've logged just about every workout I've done with pen and paper for the last twenty or so years.

I designed my own log sheet, i take a usb stick down or up to office works to print and bind, i use a heavy grade of paper to stand the test of time.

Good responses, I have tried the jefit app but I didn't like it but then again I only tried it for a limited time. Nothing wrong with pen and paper I guess just seems more convenient if you already have your phone on you :p

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk 2

I do believe that a phone has no place in a weight lifting facility.

And it gets my pantys in a bunch when I have to mind where I go for fear of stepping on one, because little kunce leave anywhere they want.

Last edited:
FitNotes on android

Easy to follow, easy to add your own exercises.

Keeps a record or all days, gives you graphs on what you current max lifts are etc.