• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Lipodrive or Hydroxycut

Melissa

Hi all, Just looking for a bit of advice.
What would you recommend.. Lipodrive, Hydroxycut or any other fat burning suppliment?

Yeah my experience is that all fat burners are pretty useless, if anything caffine tablets like no doz and l-carnintine do the trick and are much much cheaper.

Hi all, Just looking for a bit of advice.
What would you recommend.. Lipodrive, Hydroxycut or any other fat burning suppliment?

If you feel you need one I have used and liked LT4, no stims(which I prefer)and good dosage. Nothing works better than caloric deficit and nothing will ever make a difference unless your in deficit.

Read the 3 posts above, and then read them again.

Dont waste your money on "Fat Burners".

Thanks everyone for your advice!
I use hydroxycut at the moment, its great for giving me the energy to train harder... but as a fat burner.. yeah its pretty useless...
Possibly a pre-workout? Without the added artificial colours and that doesnt taste like household cleaner??

Last edited:
Or are no-doz a better and cheaper option for that?? Ive heard hydroxycut doesnt damamge the liver.... like no-doz could?

No Doz are just caffeine tabs.
Check out e-bay for really cheap caffeine tabs. Don't buy No Doz.

Thanks everyone for your advice!
I use hydroxycut at the moment, its great for giving me the energy to train harder... but as a fat burner.. yeah its pretty useless...
Possibly a pre-workout? Without the added artificial colours and that doesnt taste like household cleaner??

You need to read the label, most fat burners just have caffeine and green tea extract as active ingredients, both of which raise metabolism, or stop metabolism slowing as part of a calorie restricted diet.

No Doze is just expensive caffeine and fairly low dosage really, not sure why anyone would buy it. Here is 360 tablets with 200mg caffeine (double the dosage of no doze) for $30 delivered.

Caffeine Tablets 200MGS PRE Work OUT Intesifier 120 Tablets 3 Packets 360 Tabs | eBay

Just buy caffeine tablets on ebay way cheaper option will do the same thing as Hydroxycut. If you want add either Green tea Capsules or Green Coffee capsules.

Bulk Nutrients sell a fat burner combination as well as Green Tea capsules, both will help. None of these are magic ingredients though you need to have diet and exercise in check for them to assist in any way though, diet 75% exercise 20%, supplements 5%, now ask yourself if the $$ are worth the 5%.

Here is three month supply for $53:

3 X Pure Green Coffee Bean Extract MAX Strength 800mg Chlorogenic Acid 60 Caps | eBay

I would stay away from Hydroxycut and the like once you have run out and just make your own plan up using the above if you still want to supplement.

You need to read the label, most fat burners just have caffeine and green tea extract as active ingredients, both of which raise metabolism, or stop metabolism slowing as part of a calorie restricted diet.

No Doze is just expensive caffeine and fairly low dosage really, not sure why anyone would buy it. Here is 360 tablets with 200mg caffeine (double the dosage of no doze) for $30 delivered.

Caffeine Tablets 200MGS PRE Work OUT Intesifier 120 Tablets 3 Packets 360 Tabs | eBay

Just buy caffeine tablets on ebay way cheaper option will do the same thing as Hydroxycut. If you want add either Green tea Capsules or Green Coffee capsules.

Bulk Nutrients sell a fat burner combination as well as Green Tea capsules, both will help. None of these are magic ingredients though you need to have diet and exercise in check for them to assist in any way though, diet 75% exercise 20%, supplements 5%, now ask yourself if the $$ are worth the 5%.

Here is three month supply for $53:

3 X Pure Green Coffee Bean Extract MAX Strength 800mg Chlorogenic Acid 60 Caps | eBay

I would stay away from Hydroxycut and the like once you have run out and just make your own plan up using the above if you still want to supplement.

Thanks for that.

Ive been doing a bit of research on CG as i have been able to get my hands on some. Are you able to give me some advice on dosage? - You can never have too much information! Appreicate it if you could -Thanks :)

I think he was just trying to be smart.

May be make a new thread in the Steroid section asking the question.

I think he was just trying to be smart.

May be make a new thread in the Steroid section asking the question.

Hmm well either way i did my research and its what i am looking for as a short term thing.
Thanks for your advice. Im still really new here so maybe that will be my last option. Still not sure what i should and shouldnt post and having a real lack off knowledge i dont want to make myself sound like a d-head! haha - Thanks

Check the Sticky thread in be Steroid section for clen info.
But there are better and safer options for you.