• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Lift to live vs Live to lift

Thanks for reminding me guy whose dp was a rabbit.

Ceffo most 6' natties seem to sit in the 90s offseason and thats at a very high level. Last years natural junior champion is 95kg offseason. Powerlifting is a different kettle of fish though, lots of fatties.

Thanks for reminding me guy whose dp was a rabbit.
You should get better at making a rebuttal. My previous dp has nothing to do with the height/weight debate. You used a logical fallacy called 'Ad hominem', which means my post was discredited because of an irrelevant factor.

An example is to say 'you shouldn't listen to what Jason has tO say about the governments employment strategy because he doesn't have a job'.

The fact that Jason is unemployed doesn't mean his opinion on the employment strategy is useful &/or valid. Lawyered.

cheers for your input on this, brothers..

I'm starting to enjoy life now (go out etc) but I do the whole 80 - 20 thing that was being mentioned. 80% of the time diet right.. 20% do whatever as long as it doesn't significantly harm my objectives.

My goal by the end of this year is to gain 3kg of muscle. It might seem like very little to some, but for me, it is realistic.

My goal by the end of this year is to gain 3kg of muscle. It might seem like very little to some, but for me, it is realistic.

3kgs of "NEW" muscle isnt small (yes gents not old muscle but new) .. Maybe for guys who have just started out.. but for the guys who have been at it for awhile thats huge.

Sup

so I've hit a new brickwall and I need a new force to give me back the drive. When I first started lifting, it was because I was very discontent about my lack of strength, my appearance and my lack of health / fitness.

That discontent made me go crazy and so I ate super clean, slept on the dot, lifted religiously... Hell I hardly ever had cheat meals and hardly even had a life outside lifting... I got awesome results as some of u may remember..

But now I'm very discontent about the fact that I'm content. Although I stick to my diet / workout most the time, I do have regular cheat meals.. Furthermore I do go out on friday nights for drinks / dates at the expense of skipping a workout / compromising diet and sleep..

So to all the guys who go the step further like there's no limit, what drives u??

Thanks

Hello Rasika,

We're always evolving by going through different stages in our lives. What at one point was priority is now replaced with something else, something more important. At a certain age, we feel that the world revolves around us and our focus becomes extremely narrow. Some of us go all out (and I do mean all out) risking our lives just to achieve that goal which we simply could not see beyond at that particular point in our life. Things change; we change, and it's not about being right or wrong but it's the personal growth that we must go through for we must, if we are to grow in wisdom and knowledge.

Fadi.