• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[MartialArts] Lesnar v Carwin

Yeah Velasquez is a real gun, Junior Dos Santos is a threat too. The heavyweight division is in great shape at the moment. Pity the same can't be said about Roy Nelson.

I wonder what sort of cardio this guy does to have such an impressive physique. He's a top notch fighter though. I don't see him beating Lesnar, Carwin or Velasquez however.

Attachments

• roy nelson.jpg
    roy nelson.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 21
Lesnar Wins

Heavyweight Title Fight (Main Event): Shane Carwin (12-0) vs. Brock Lesnar (4-1) ©

*Carwin is coming off a KO victory over Frank Mir at UFC 111. Lesnar is coming off a KO victory over Frank Mir at UFC 100. This fight was originally scheduled for UFC 106 but Lesnar pulled out due to health issues. Lesnar was diagnosed with diverticulitis in November 2009 but has since recovered.

*Josh Rosenthal is the referee.

Round One: Carwin clips Lesnar with a right and then stuffs a takedown. Uppercut by Carwin. Lesnar backing up. Lesnar goes for a takedown but Carwin stuffs it. Carwin chasing after Lesnar. Lesnar is down. Carwin on top and pounding away. Lesnar is bleeding and covering up. Carwin stands in the half guard of Lesnar and is dropping heavy punches. Lesnar surviving. Carwin in the half guard of Lesnar. Carwin postures and throws good elbows. Big left by Carwin. Carwin postures and continues to throw down. Lesnar covering up. Lesnar pushes away but can't get up. Carwin back in half guard. Lesnar cut badly over his left eye. Lesnar scrambles up. Lesnar has Carwin against the cage and has a single. Carwin fends him off. They trade knees. Lesnar controlling the clinch. The round ends.

Scorecard: 10-8 Carwin

Round Two: They both just miss with the right. Takedown by Lesnar and he has half guard. Body shots by Lesnar. Lesnar moves to mount, sets up an arm triangle, and moves to side control. Lesnar turning to try and tighten it. CARWIN TAPS!

Official Decision: STILL UFC HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION - Brock Lesnar by Submission (Arm Triangle) at 2:19 in Round Two

*Lesnar thanks his family, doctors, and trainers. "I am blessed by God. I stand before you a humble champion and I'm still the toughest SOB around baby." Lesnar says he just had to weather the storm and he knew Carwin was getting tired.

*Carwin gives Lesnar his props and says he'll be back.

very poor cardio from Carwin. he gased sooo bad after he almost had lesnar. he could've won.

props to lesnar tho, he took some massive blows, and still got up and then once he made it to round two he looked better than Carwin.

disappointing, i cant believe that a championship fighter would get gased after 1 round. how does he train? i know that the bigger you are the worst your fitness gets but you have to be able to go a second round.

the other fights were good, it was a good event.

Just saw the fight list night...

No wonder Carwin gassed, he went ballistic in round one, def a 10-8 round, almost 10-7 it was such a domination. The fight looked like TKO most of the time, edge of your seat action, I'm not surprised Carwin gassed though.

Go Brock, Go!
Posted via Mobile Device

Not wrong about Carwin. Given a different ref the fight could easily have been stopped in round 1 and Carwin would be the current champ.

The refs are always a bit hesitant to prematurely stop a main event fight in the first round.
Posted via Mobile Device

Just saw the fight list night...

No wonder Carwin gassed, he went ballistic in round one, def a 10-8 round, almost 10-7 it was such a domination. The fight looked like TKO most of the time, edge of your seat action, I'm not surprised Carwin gassed though.

Go Brock, Go!
Posted via Mobile Device
Can you link me to the fight, I have only seen highlights?