• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[MartialArts] Lesnar v Carwin

Shrek

Fucked up Kunce
This is going to be awesome. I hope Carwin knock Lesnar's head off. Anyone got PPV?

[YOUTUBE]NVYZYMqRq0c[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]A2JNEZGREHo[/YOUTUBE]

I agree Shrek, I can't wait for this. Carwin's never had to go past the first round, big punching dynamo. Lesnar is almost literally a BEAST. Awesome match up.

I'm with you, I wouldn't mind seeing Carwin beating him, but I reckon Lesnar might come out on top. One of his problems may be the long lay off since his last fight...more than a year I think.

Yeah I have that feeling to about Lesnar winning. Seems to have fully recovered from that illness, damn he's a beast.

Attachments

• lesnar.jpg
    lesnar.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 30
  • lesnar_280x390_422555a.jpg
    lesnar_280x390_422555a.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 30
Just as pay back for what he did or how he disrespected Frank Mir after the fight, I would also like to see Carwin use his 200km/h in succession style punching...the ones he used on Frank Mir (again, poor Frank is coping it from everywhere) to knock out big loud mouth Lesnar.

Fadi.

I must admit I know F'all about the ufc and "mma" phenomenon but do know that Lesnar is awesome so I hope he gets the win. Hate the chest tattoo though....the one on his back is pretty vicious though!!

Just as pay back for what he did or how he disrespected Frank Mir after the fight, I would also like to see Carwin use his 200km/h in succession style punching...the ones he used on Frank Mir (again, poor Frank is coping it from everywhere) to knock out big loud mouth Lesnar.

Fadi.
100% agree. The lack of respected he showed Frank was abysmal and deserves a flogging just for that.

Yeah Peanuts, that tatoo sux.

i think they might be bring in olympic style drug testing. that may just be a rumor

i heard josh koscheck calling out GSP for drugs and GSP denied it.

who knows. dont care either.

I don't care either. They know what they are getting into when they commit to fighting.

There is testing in the sport. A few guys have been busted....Sean Sherk, Phil Baroni, I think Ken Shamrock also failed a test.

Really?? I did not know. I still think they take a sh1t load of gear.

If there is testing what do they do, grap 5 random unknowns and test them..

If people are serious about drug tesitng it owuldnt be "random" (or not so random)

It would be every single person done frequently on and off season..

But in reality no one gives a shit in these sports and its all to seem like they are doing somehting to combat evil drugs.

I'm looking forward to this. I'm hoping Lesnar has refined his technique a bit more, instead of overpowering with force and trying to club his opponent to death. I'd like to see him throw a jab or something resembling a punch at some point.

Carwin has some good striking, not so sure on his takedown defence though, not all that familiar with him. Hopefully he can keep Lesnar at bay and make it an interesting fight.

-Mitch.