• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Lee Priest - Making of a champion

jchen

Admits he threw a pine co
Incredible.

Age 12

Leesprivatepics043.jpg
Leesprivatepics044.jpg

Age 13 - first comp
Leesprivatepics011.jpg

Age 15
Leesprivatepics012.jpg

Leesprivatepics013.jpg

Age 16
Leesprivatepics019.jpg

Leesprivatepics018.jpg

Age 17
Leesprivatepics020.jpg

Leesprivatepics028.jpg

Lee at 19
Leesprivatepics031.jpg

Leesprivatepics046.jpg

He has just signed a new deal with VPX (supplement company) and been dropped from MD

hes a freak, i read that he was going to do the 202 division at 2011 olympia try and take it away from kevin english.
He would be awesome but hes too short for the open, i think hes only like 5'4.

he did start his own brand then had issues with the company and now he has another line.

amazing knowledge of diet and training for someone so young in his early days too.

Yes he was dropped from MD because he spoke the truth. You should hear what he says about how much gear he uses. People are constantly calling him a liar. Definitely a character

He's been meaning to make his "comeback" for years now. He won't compete in IFBB again and has recently just signed up to make an "appearance" at a NABBA show I believe.

He's also had a pretty good running of using supplement companies so to speak. Sign a contract stating your image will be used, you endorse said products and will compete. All hunky dory except for that little competing bit.

In saying that, he's a meant to be a great guy and he is still one of my top 3 favourite bodybuilders ever, despite being only up to my hip.

haha yeah, if i ever reach close to what he was at 19 ide be stoked.

He said he is 'competing' in nabba this year or something in a radio interview i listened to with him this morning.

Both good shows. Its funny how much bullshit there is in the world of pro bbing.

I met him when he was about 17/18 at Australia Fair shopping centre.

That would of been just after his Wa Wa Nee hairstyle days.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_MYGP95guo"]Young BodyBuilder Lee Priest 17 Years Old On TV - YouTube[/ame]

He was insane at 17.

his mom looks like a giraffe though lol