• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Latest Today Tonight Fad Diets

jzpowahz

Anyone see Today Tonight last night with their latest fad diets.

A) Paleo

B) OMG diet

C) Dr Oz's eat for you're body type (no actual info except just eat for you're type and you'll lose weight in 5 days)

I watched it while eating ice cream that fit my macros

The funniest bit was "paleo or cavemen diet people like to exercise like cavemen* Cut to some chick doing mad kipping pullups & some horrendously bad deadlifting form. :D

Thanks TT I'll be sure to pass this valueable information on to my friends and family. :rolleyes:

Anyone see Today Tonight last night with their latest fad diets.

A) Paleo

B) OMG diet

C) Dr Oz's eat for you're body type (no actual info except just eat for you're type and you'll lose weight in 5 days)

I watched it while eating ice cream that fit my macros

The funniest bit was "paleo or cavemen diet people like to exercise like cavemen* Cut to some chick doing mad kipping pullups & some horrendously bad deadlifting form. :D

Thanks TT I'll be sure to pass this valueable information on to my friends and family. :rolleyes:

Damn!!!!

Missed it...

Could of used the LOLZ...:p

I was just reading back a few threads where some PTC broscientists were talking about counting calories being stupid and needing to eat 6-8 times a day to maintain 'positive nitrogen balance'. Kyle Aaron was there too, a common omen when things are about to descend into mediocrity.

These days we're getting one thing right, now we just have to work out how to train.

This is why I cannot watch TT at all.
It's like watching Ab Circle Pro ads ... I feel like I need to do something violent towards the folk on the screen :mad::mad:

It's a shame that both "current affairs" (and I use the term loosely), and newspaper articles no longer have any reportage but are solely cut and paste of people's opinionated views, often from the web.
They don't check sources, info, nada.

And I don't blame people watching for their ignorance....it's a duty of reporting and news to present well researched facts.

Shameful....

I'm going to eat some chocolate.

TT and ACA are probably the #1 reason i dont have a tv. Basically everything on there makes my bloodboil.

Had an acquaintance on one of them, hes a landlord talking about his tenants. They edited out all the responses he gave that were respectful, and reframed the questions using his recorded answers to make him look like an ass.

TT and ACA are probably the #1 reason i dont have a tv. Basically everything on there makes my bloodboil.

Had an acquaintance on one of them, hes a landlord talking about his tenants. They edited out all the responses he gave that were respectful, and reframed the questions using his recorded answers to make him look like an ass.

Ha ha I knew a chick who got framed up offering to sham marry illegal immigrants for 3 grand, she was guilty as fuck though. Thats how you know you have shit taste in women when someone you used to root gets caught hocking their citizenship on ACA.

Yeah, agree with above comments re TT and ACA. Stopped watching them ages ago. I noticed they had a real recycling trend...always the same shit on rotation:

1. Aggrieved customer >> cue 'foot in door' journalism.
2. Supermarket specials.
3. Latest weight loss crazes.
4. Latest developments in bra technology >> cue gratuitous boob shots (never actually minded these stories :D).
5. Shocking council stuff ups.
6. 'Insights' into TV personalities that just happen to be on a TV show, on that same channel, on that same night. It was a remarkable co-incidence on soooooo many occasions lol.

Lather

Rinse

Repeat

Vomit.

Yeah, agree with above comments re TT and ACA. Stopped watching them ages ago. I noticed they had a real recycling trend...always the same shit on rotation:

2. Supermarket specials.
4. Latest developments in bra technology >> cue gratuitous boob shots (never actually minded these stories :D).
6. 'Insights' into TV personalities that just happen to be on a TV show, on that same channel, on that same night. It was a remarkable co-incidence on soooooo many occasions lol.

Lather

Rinse

Repeat

Vomit.

hahahaha great post. So true! Thanks for the laugh :D (esp #6 :rolleyes: ).

2. Supermarket specials.

Lather

Rinse

Repeat

Vomit.

You forgot neighbourhood disputes and how to save money by being a tightarse.