• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

lactose intolerance protein

sssboi

Hi guys

I'm after a protein that wont affect my lactose intolerance, im currently on ON's gold standard and feel rather sick after it, even though it says its ok for lactose intolerance

I'm looking for something with the highest possible protein content as well as fast absorbtion

Let me know what you guys recommend :D

cheers

I would just eat high protein foods for your protein needs.

High Protein Foods

This site will tell you the protein content of food.

I do try to eat high protein foods, but I cannot get enough protein from it hence the need for supplements

ww. fitnesscentral. com. au

I'm considering ordering protein from here, is this a reliable and trustworthy source? I chose it because of it's high protein content.

Also do you recommend WPI or hydrolysed, I don't know which one to choose.

ww. fitnesscentral. com. au

I'm considering ordering protein from here, is this a reliable and trustworthy source? I chose it because of it's high protein content.

Also do you recommend WPI or hydrolysed, I don't know which one to choose.
Yes he is reliable and go for WPI.

Ditto, they are reliable, got mine in 2 days. Strawberries & cream wpi was delicious, banana not so good. However I got sick of mixing the flavour packet in to the protein powder, so I've now moved to Bulk Nutrients.

You need to buy the zip lock bags from Coles and mix the 1jg with the flavour bag all at once, then you never have to mix again Dave.

I don't use zip-lock bags, I use a bucket, dear Liza, dear Liza. Well actually a container.

People are gonna think my name is actually Dave if you don't change this nasty habit of yours Mr Shrek.

hang on, so whats the deal with fitnesscentrals WPI? it says add $5 for flavour, but they dont mix it? how do you mix it say if i bought 5 or 10kgs?

You empty the protein in a tub or Zip lock bag. You then empty the flavour satchel into the tub and mix it up.
Simple really.

I am a bit lactose intolerant, Evolve WPI protein is the best so far i tried (3 i have tried) its soluble in water and tastes good. You can get small samples i beleive

Howdy SSSBOI,

I am lactose intolerant myself and used to swear by on gold standard (choc of course).

However, I just switched to a bulk WPI (protein direct but there are heaps of other sites tog oogle) and it treats my stomach way better even though it doesn;t have the fancy 'lactase enzyme stuff'.

Mixing with water not milk also probably goes without saying I guess.

Good luck!
For the record, I consume about 400 grams of WPI powder per day (vego bodybuilder) and have no issues.

I use wpi from puresupplementpowders. Is a lactose free product, so it wont upset the stomack. Apart of that u get for the money u pay a 94 % pure protein. They deliver not just to australia but world wide too. Big fan of all their quality products.