• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Kungfoogoo's 2012 Body Transformation.

Getting there mate. Can def seem se back developement

shoulders bigger, traps bigger at top part of muscle. Body fat lower - check out that midsection coming in

agree! You've definitely tapered Goo man. Back bumps look good :)

Thankyou all kindly, not too impressed with it but it's been 6 weeks of strictly bbing style training. Looking to have a good 3-4 months and get to 80kg's and go from there.

Front pic because l don't have herp derp at the moment. Post chest workout. Who's got some big arms? This kid doesn't but guess what, fuck you. There getting there kind of.
kneegrow.jpg

Mega difference in waist and hair length!
/in for front pics!

Thankyou, kind mam. Havn't had a haircut since... December ish. Getting one on Wednesday so l can look "shmick" for the wedding. Plus l shall shave my 15 year old indiginous 'beard'

Adam! You look great! Love the traps! Nice work :)

Awww and I like that curly hair damnit, it be cuuuuuute :D

Front pic because l don't have herp derp at the moment. Post chest workout. Who's got some big arms? This kid doesn't but guess what, fuck you. There getting there kind of.
kneegrow.jpg

Thankyou, kind mam. Havn't had a haircut since... December ish. Getting one on Wednesday so l can look "shmick" for the wedding. Plus l shall shave my 15 year old indiginous 'beard'

You got a nice chest coming there!:cool:
Definately getting some size :)

Keep up the good work:D

Don't want to post any pics up due to herp derp at the moment. I will most likely chuck some up at the end of June including a wheel pic.

l did how ever take some measurements the before will be in italic and the after be in bold... with red being the change + / -

Stats:
Age - 21 21
Height - 179cm 179ish
Weight - 72ish in PM 76.4 in AM +4.4kg
Neck - 35.5cm 38 +2.5
Chest - 92cm 99 +7
Stomach - 80cm 83 +3
Bicep - 32cm 35.5 +3.5
Forearm - 27cm 29 +2
Thigh - 48cm 53ish +5ish
Calf - 33cm 34.5 +1.5

Thankyou kind sir and mam.

l think squatting twice a week has helped... l do 20 reppers on saturday then a 'power' type day wednesday... They're still a big weakness but they are getting there apparently says the tape measure.

It'll be interesting what my gut looks like when my herp derp goes down wethere or not there are still 'viasble' abs there. If not i've still got what? Another 6ish months do make improvements... Slowly but surely.

The neck growth looks noticeable mate. It often seems like a bigger neck makes the rest of you look bigger too :)

You're coming along fine (full homo, but not the ****** kind)

How many calories you putting away each day? Can notice some difference in the traps and chest, keep at it mate :cool:

How many calories you putting away each day? Can notice some difference in the traps and chest, keep at it mate :cool:

Probably too many at the moment, just stuffing my face like a fat fuck 4 times a day. Up to 77. something this morning. Im eating the same thing day in day out though so im assming ill platue soon.

KungFooGoo's diet for anyone who’s interested. l eat the same shit day in day out with the only exception being subway once a week...

Breakfast:
2 Bacon and egg muffins consisting of
2 whole eggs
4 pieces of short cut bacon
cheese
butter and bbq sauce

Smoko:
Banana
400ml of milk with WPC and Dextrose

Lunch:
250-280 grams of chicken
250 grams of mixed veg + 100 grams of potatoes
cheese

Afternoon Smoko:
fruit and nut mix

Pre workout:
Banana

Post Workout:
400ml milk wpc and dextrose

Dinner:
300 grams of beef
250 grams of mixed veg
1 egg

l drink 3-4L of water a day as well

making some great gains there Mr Goo

Thank you kind sir. I'll be chucking up photos at the end of this month herp derp permitting.

Also my diets changed because l can no longer have milk/wpc/dextrose etc.. Just trying to eat more at lunch and dinner to make up for it.

Thank you kind sir. I'll be chucking up photos at the end of this month herp derp permitting.

Also my diets changed because l can no longer have milk/wpc/dextrose etc.. Just trying to eat more at lunch and dinner to make up for it.

yeah i remember you saying that you had to cut out milk/WPC etc that would suck but if it helps with the "herp derp" then I guess it has to be a good thing hey :)

See, in theory l would gladly cut out the milk and have a harder time gaining weight if my skin was actually 'normal' for longer then 1 day after a whole week of over dosing on steroids.... Had to have a day off last week because it got so bad l couldnt really move too well without my skin splitting and this is after doing what the nerd burger DR told me to do... will just have to 'be patient'

End KungFooGoo having a fucking winge

See, in theory l would gladly cut out the milk and have a harder time gaining weight if my skin was actually 'normal' for longer then 1 day after a whole week of over dosing on steroids.... Had to have a day off last week because it got so bad l couldnt really move too well without my skin splitting and this is after doing what the nerd burger DR told me to do... will just have to 'be patient'

End KungFooGoo having a fucking winge

That's fucked man. Don't let it get too ya there are plenty of ways to get your intake. Get stuck into the eggs big time if lactose is out. Just went through the whole thread good gains since the start of the year.

That's fucked man. Don't let it get too ya there are plenty of ways to get your intake. Get stuck into the eggs big time if lactose is out. Just went through the whole thread good gains since the start of the year.

Thanks man, its harder at times to ignore it though, head fucks me big time sometimes..

Yeah, thats the plan... going to have a few eggs when l get home each day pre workout kind of thing and see how that goes.