• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Kungfoogoo's 2012 Body Transformation.

That's a royal fuck! Have you tried A2 milk? Probably a totally different ball-park, but making the switch has helped me a lot with my severe hayfever...

Took a couple of back photos today. Ill take front ones / legs in a few days when herp derp clear. (dont really get herpies on my back luckily.)
IMG_09761.jpg

IMG_09751.jpg

Im about 77 and a bit in those photos.

Hey Kungfoo how do you make your shoulder divet like that, I keep trying diferent poses but i can't manage to find any divets

Getting some size there Goo!

Thanks deep, l do appreciate it. The little pats on the back do help especially when you cant really see too many changes, good to see other people are seeing something.

Hey Kungfoo how do you make your shoulder divet like that, I keep trying diferent poses but i can't manage to find any divets

Um...to be honest l dont really know 'posing wise' I have about 5 seconds 'posing practice' while the camera is counting down and thats it. l have been doing quite a bit of rear delt work though (face pulls, db rows really trying to focus on read delt with those and doing rear delt flys). Hopefully that helps you out in some way...

Ill actually clentch my fist in my next pic if thats going to make people happy. Looks like im trying to do a 'monkey knuckle' if anything :| <--- Thats basically the face l was pulling, blank :|

Diet has changed again with the whole no dairy,wheat,nuts thing....

Basically on a Paleo diet now.... Will see if l can gain some weight still.

Breakfast:
6 pieces of short cut bacon
3 eggs

Smoko:
2 Bananas

Lunch:
300 grams chicken
350 grams mixed veg

Smoko:
300 grams chicken

Dinner:
500 grams beeg
350 grams mixed veg

Might have to up the quantity but ill sus it out if my bodyweight has dropped again.

Last edited: