• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Knee Wraps

I just realised that if I buy a wrap roller I can tighten the wrap before it's even on my knee
Then I just need to wrap that shit around my knee and not worry about stretching it by hand. Anyone used one?

knee_wrap_roller_new_powerlifting_1.jpg

make sure its got 1 way gears so you can operate it one handed.

nothing worse than letting go of the handle and the whole thing unwraps.

Sherro showed me a good way to manually wrap wraps. I got the hang of it after I hit myself in the lip twice and accidentally let it unravel a dozen times.

I have Titian THPs and wrap myself
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Y5fpcyrG4U"]How To Wrap Your Knees For Squats - YouTube[/ame]

enjoy the pre squat forearm pump.

The way I read the rulebook for GPC, you cant use the rubber lined wraps.

Sticky can validate.

The INZER Zs are great.

I think everyone used the one at GPC Nats! Mine are still wrapped tight in storage from that thing! They are awesome.
Kaz you shouldn't keep them rolled up in storage. You should fold them they lose their elasticity.

Inzer Iron-z are the entry level wrap from inzer and are the softest. The titan equivalent is the max rpm

Inzer Iron Z mate......

After a few sets move to Titan THP..... Nothing else beats but stangs..... but you dont need those.

I figured out what the fuck I was doing today
NAPARM was right in what he was thinking (even though I was squatting at the time - some fucking voodoo shit going on here) and I was wondering how I could wrap them myself. So I eventually figured out that I could do it on the plate holders of the rack I was using. Wrap it around the peg a few times then stretch it down and under the one below. I could wrap it really tight very easily. Mega forearm pump lol glad I wasn't deadlifting!

So it was easy as piss to wrap pre stretched that way and I don't think I need a stretchier one at all, just a 2.5m of the iron z and then the Titan THP when I'm getting really sore. I was feeling a little masochistic today and decided that I'd do paused squats with 6x2x80% in the wraps. First set was horrible and the second was a little better but by the third set my legs were sufficiently hypoxic for me to feel much behind my knees at all

no idea of the brand but I saw a guy using some that slip on and then you wrap. Anyway know what brand these are?

Dont use knee wraps. Be a man and learn to squat without cheating aids like straps, wraps, suits etc. Strong is strong.

Dont use knee wraps. Be a man and learn to squat without cheating aids like straps, wraps, suits etc. Strong is strong.

This coming from the man that is skipn all squat and back work for 2 months to work on chest and guns. Strong is strong