• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Knee Sleeves

0ni

Registered Rustler
Here are the sizings for TKs:
Small Bodyweight
Up to 60kg. Joint Circumference
11" to 14"

Medium 60kg to 115kg. Joint Circumference
14" -17"

Large Over 115kg.
17" +

I am 75kg and plan on getting bigger but my knee circumference is 13"

I want TKs
I've already tried them all on, used them in training and I want the TKs
The TKs I tried on were mediums and I've not seen the smalls. They fit kinda ok, I'll probably go for medium but wanted some input

I've used my Tk's at least twice a week now for 18 months and mine are still fine.
My rehbands crinkle up a bit and it's annoying

I've used my Tk's at least twice a week now for 18 months and mine are still fine.
My rehbands crinkle up a bit and it's annoying

Rehbands are probably too big. I got mine two sizes smaller than what I measured up at and fit perfect.

I find the TKs bunch up. I have mediums.

If Oni wants TKs I would get smalls.

Last edited:
If you want my Med TK's for free Oni let me know.
I'll wash them this week and post them to you as a xmas present.

If you want my Med TK's for free Oni let me know.
I'll wash them this week and post them to you as a xmas present.

nah it's ok thanks man
I decided to support my local iron emporium and bought a fresh pair of mediums

Eleiko do a good set of 7mm thick sleeves - $47/pair which is a whole lot cheaper than the Rehbands - plenty of people on the Pendlay forum saying they are every bit as good as the Rehband 7051 sleeves

Eleiko Knee Support