• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Knee sleeves - where to buy?

jimmy

Where's the best place ( and best type) to get knee sleeves? Just had a look at Titan Australia website but it's pretty shit.

Except he hasn't had any belts for months now.

Any of you guys buy off litinglarge how long is the delivery from the states?

ever since most of the PTC gyms jumped in since nats. His been selling stuff and running out of stock. I couldnt even get ammonia caps off him before nats lol.. sold out..

Minh has lever belts (titan) his also pretty quick with delivery. 2 of my girls use it.

how much do u weigh?

if your 50-85kg your a small.. The small fits well on myself and some others at the gym.

chris from the gym is 100kg he wears a medium

92kg, which according to the chart puts me in a large. But judging from your reply I will go a medium. Thanks for the advice.

its always better to have it tight with the sleeves. The eventually expand a bit anyway.

Yep. I'm 100kg at the moment and I have Medium titans but I would get smalls if i got them again and my legs are not small.

I got blue rehbands and I measured on the high end of large, almost XL, but ended up getting small and they are perfect.

yeah im 95kg and i wear a small titan sleeve.
pretty sure the new sleeves are in now as well

I'm 92kg and I just ordered a pair of XXS Titan sleeves...

Not sure how true this is but I read on another forum that the xxs blue rehbands are sold out because all the IPF lifters including Super heavys were buying them up to use for the raw comps.

ever since most of the PTC gyms jumped in since nats. His been selling stuff and running out of stock. I couldnt even get ammonia caps off him before nats lol.. sold out..

Minh has lever belts (titan) his also pretty quick with delivery. 2 of my girls use it.
I tried to get a lever belt off UGE for about a month prior to GPC nats. Emailed them on eBay where they still have advertisments for one size only, and got no reply as to when they'll be back in stock.
Edit: Started looking into getting one from the states and paying the ridiculous price for postage.....

Anyways.... back to sleeves....

Last edited:
I have one now everyone! :p
So much bigger than my last one......

Also have my new edition Titan Knee Sleeves. I think once the smell wears off they will be pretty good. My last set from the bodgy batch still havent broken....