• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Kickbacks beeeearches

I did some today, standing leaning on my weights tree. 10kg was enough for me for 8 - 12 reps (I forget exactly). I think I'll keep them as an occasional exercise, since there is so many tri exercises available and I usually only do 1 direct per workout. Definately felt a little strange on extension around the elbow. Should I not lockout?

I've seen some pretty useless exercises before, but out of all the useless exercises I've seen I'd say dumbbell kickbacks are the worst. Very good for creating elbow tendinitis though, I can't deny.

I've seen some pretty useless exercises before, but out of all the useless exercises I've seen I'd say dumbbell kickbacks are the worst. Very good for creating elbow tendinitis though, I can't deny.

Thats cool.

but by the look of your stats, it seems you even turn your cores in to useless exercises.:D

To be honest Im kinda sick of this topic. Yesturday I used 30kg db's and I found it easy.

At least I walk the talk.

Thats cool.

but by the look of your stats, it seems you even turn your cores in to useless exercises.:D

To be honest Im kinda sick of this topic. Yesturday I used 30kg db's and I found it easy.

At least I walk the talk.

Hahaha Oliver is currently squatting 60kg more than your 1RM for reps....
Wake up derrick.