• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Kevin Rudd resigns

I was thinking yesterday ,while watching Elmer Rudds epic speech, that if he put in as much effort when he was Prime minister as he puts in trying to be Prime minister we would all be laughing our heads off.

I was thinking yesterday ,while watching Elmer Rudds epic speech, that if he put in as much effort when he was Prime minister as he puts in trying to be Prime minister we would all be laughing our heads off.

Considering there was a big hoohah when he was pm that he used to work such long hours that he was constantly sleep deprived and often only sleeping 3 hours a night I don't know why you would question the effort he was putting in :confused:

Could it be the both governments actions together helped us through the GFC? The economic surplus of the liberals set us up and the stimulus package got us through unharmed.

Back to Rudd though, I hope he whoops her ass (and she is in charge of my electorate) just because he stands up for what he thinks rather than being a push over like her. Though that was the exact reason he was ousted in the first place.

I sudder to think what would happen to Australia if Abbott took over. He cannot seperate religion from politics and sits on a high horse. Though with the mess Labour is in it doesn't make it any easier who to choose. Maybe its time to vote for the Australian Sex Party.

I sudder to think what would happen to Australia if Abbott took over. He cannot seperate religion from politics and sits on a high horse. Though with the mess Labour is in it doesn't make it any easier who to choose. Maybe its time to vote for the Australian Sex Party.

Completely agree, Abbots is a catholic(sp?) nutter, with 100 year old points of view.

I would seriously recommend voting for the Australian Sex Party, they seem to decent points.

If only more people would vote for the smaller parties, let the big parties know how the public feel. Mind you those 3 independents that are in now are also terrible...

In a two party preferred system generally speaking your vote is going to go to one of the two major parties no matter who you vote for

The speaking style similarity between Rudd and Julian Assange worries me....

Rudd, Abbot and Hockey are completely self-absorbed smug pricks, who don't give a shit about their job to make Aus a better place...

I'd rather a choice between Turnbull and Gillard.. at least those two try to be actual politicians, rather than pissing on our heads ;) Heck, i'd rather Tony Windsor be PM atm (his odd policies excluded).. at least his media comments make sense..

LOL, Not saying something completely and utterly stupid for a week is probably the hardest thing Abbot has ever had to do... surely he will put his foot in his mouth before too long? (he never manages to contain his stupidity :D , his wife and kids must cringe everytime they see him open his mouth on TV...)
426730_10150584987697798_555687797_9400871_1789450297_n.jpg

Last edited:
What's the bet that
1. Krudd "wins" the leadership (oh.. and becomes PM temporarily)
2. a no-confidence motion gets voted up so we go to an election,
3. then he gets smashed by the public for being a selfish wanker?
4. ????
5. Profit?
6. We enter the dark ages of religious conservatism for a couple of terms of government :D