• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Keto for 1 week to drop water

st3

Just finished a course of DNP and holding a fair bit of subQ water. I'm heading overseas in about two weeks and would like to get rid of this excess water (i usually hold a little around the stomach). Would it be beneficial to do keto for a week or two purely to get rid of the water??

Cheers

Every gram of carbs stored retains two grams of water, so my guess would be shed the carbs and shed the water.

Give it a run and report back, certainly won't hurt:)

Every gram of carbs stored retains two grams of water, so my guess would be shed the carbs and shed the water.

Give it a run and report back, certainly won't hurt:)

Certainly wouldn't hurt :) I get burnt out from keto easly so I add 200 grams of carbs usually brown rice or potato with breakfast it keeps me looking full and I don't get flat or deflated :) keto is a bit over rated in my opinion. Hit the sauna every 2 days u will be dry as a bone after a few sessions