• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Just got Animal pack.

orch

Hi guys,

I was just wondering if someone could spare me their knowledge for a minute.

I purchased an Animal Pack yesterday and would like peoples opinions on when i should take them, taking into account i train about 12pm every day, after waking around 11.

Also whilst i have you're attentionlifting pretty intense 5 days a week at the moment, and apart from the animal pack i am using WPI and superpump and fish oil. Anyone have any other suggestions ? is there something im missing ?

Anyone have any other suggestions ? is there something im missing ?
Time under tonnage. ;)

That all sounds nice, but at the end of the day your body just needs fuel and hard work to grow. Fuel the engine with carbs and the growth machine with protein. If you're not getting enough protein in your diet then the WPI is a fair enough call. If supplementing, most would start with protein.

The rest is just tweaking at the edge. Get under the weight and lift bigger or more reps every time.

5 days does sound intense. I prefer 3 days with big compounds so that my body has recovery time. You can overwork and over supplement. Keep it simple, allow recovery time and feed the machine.

That's all I can offer.

Cheers,
Mike

Animal Pak are vitamins, right?
Then it can be taken anytime of the day. try to take it the same time everyday, say with 1st meal.

Just went to their website...

Since August 8, 1983, Animal Pak has been helping competitive bodybuilders get the most out of their freakish training routines by providing all the nutrition they need, plus some they didn't know they needed.

uuhhh okkk.....?

Thankyou everyone else for you're input/help, apreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think im getting plenty of protein, good carbs ? i dont think so.

a general day would look like this,

Weatbix breakfast.
Protein shake (wpi + water) post workout.
my lunch at the moment is very sketchy, someone times i will skip it and just snack on tuna/almonds/cottage cheese up untill dinner time.
dinner is usually chicken/rice or steak/vegetables.
then another shake about an hour after dinner.
I work night shift so i eat up untill about 1am, so after dinner i then continue to snack on tuna/almonds/cottage cheese.
+ one more shake b4 bed.

This is prob prob my down fall right here, if it helps im 5'11 96kg, body fat is relativly high but i also have a fair bit of muscle mass.

Thankyou for taking an interest shrek

Diet is no good man.
Check the nutrition section for some dietry tips and sample diets.

Animal pak is a waste! Too much pills, you can get the same effect with Now Adams Multi's or even Opti's.

Hi guys,

I was just wondering if someone could spare me their knowledge for a minute.

I purchased an Animal Pack yesterday and would like peoples opinions on when i should take them, taking into account i train about 12pm every day, after waking around 11.

Also whilst i have you're attentionlifting pretty intense 5 days a week at the moment, and apart from the animal pack i am using WPI and superpump and fish oil. Anyone have any other suggestions ? is there something im missing ?

Animal Pack is a Keep it simple stupid approach. Have it with your first real carb meal. Gulping down all those bloody pills is annoying, but I like to use them every now and then.

But mate, remember your REAL FOOD should be the focus of your dite, not pills, these are the icing ont he cake. If your not digging into qualitry chicken and steak and real veggies, your not going to make gains. I can testify to this..

TESTIFY !!! AND HEAR THE LORD !

I got the Opti just recently. (Good price on e-Bay).
Seems fine to me, bit early to tell though.

I got the Opti just recently. (Good price on e-Bay).
Seems fine to me, bit early to tell though.
how much did it cost you?
i got mine from bb.com for $23.99 ( $7 postage ) but i buy about $100 of supplements so the shipping works out a lot cheaper.
every supplement store i have looked at in Australia is ridiculously over priced

honestly i did a cycle of animal pack and i did not notice shit.
Absolutley no effect on me at all. And yes i followed it like you should
Only effect it had was making me feel sick swallowing like 10pills a day.
then again it might work for others
but defs didnt work for me!

As its been said, you need more of a solid intake of protein (and meals) instead of the snacking you are doing on your meals and the shakes. Remember, shakes are an alternative when you cant get down a full meal, so some more food prep time will help a lot.

Zdeněk;171649 said:
how much did it cost you?
i got mine from bb.com for $23.99 ( $7 postage ) but i buy about $100 of supplements so the shipping works out a lot cheaper.
every supplement store i have looked at in Australia is ridiculously over priced
$37 with free delivery and I got them in 2 days without filfthy customs searching through my package.