• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Just arrived from scotland, some questions

andy51086

hi guys just joined, like the site.

i just came to oz 4 weeks ago from scotland and i am looking for a decent gym and some information. i live in east victoria park. is there any around that area?

i have been at the gym for about 3 months in the uk before i came to oz it was more a fitness gym not a bodybuilding gym but it had decent equipment.

what are good sites to get supplements from? preferebly one like i used to use in the uk. i used this in the uk Whey Protein | Sports Nutrition | Supplements | Bodybuilding Supplements | Protein Supplements ? Myprotein (UK)

any other advice is also welcome :)

thanks for looking

andy

nae bother cheers mucker

have you been to the muscle pit? it seems a bit hardcore for me, but maybe thats what i am needing, prices seem ok on bulk nutrients

cheers for the info mate

had a look at the muscle pit gym. not sure if its a bit hardcore for a beginner like myself.

its not like the gyms i have been in before

going back down tomorrow to find out how busy it is, i went late the other night and it was empty but the guy said it gets busy

Firstly, welcome to Aus, and AusBB.
If I lived in perth, Muscle Pit is where I'd train mate.
Im from QLD, but have met a few of the guys from M.P at power lifting meets, and as strong as some of them are, they are the nicest guys about.
Their are a few forum members here that have home gyms, but meet up and lift together at muscle pit.
AMac, Dicko, Paullie to name a few......

Best of luck mate.

What r ur goals with training mate?

No point in going to a gym that isnt really focused towards ur goals.

Firstly, welcome to Aus, and AusBB.
If I lived in perth, Muscle Pit is where I'd train mate.
Im from QLD, but have met a few of the guys from M.P at power lifting meets, and as strong as some of them are, they are the nicest guys about.
Their are a few forum members here that have home gyms, but meet up and lift together at muscle pit.
AMac, Dicko, Paullie to name a few......

Best of luck mate.

cheers mate, it might look strange if i go in and sqaut 70kg at a push if the other guys are massive

What r ur goals with training mate?

No point in going to a gym that isnt really focused towards ur goals.

not sure mate, just want to get a decent shape about me first. get some clay on me before i do some moulding