• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Jihadist Khaled Sharroufs son holds severed head

Status
Not open for further replies.
all PC crap aside, how many Christians get arrested in aus for wanting to behead people in public in the name of religion?

What planet are you on Their are plenty of Christians doing bad shit many of them from within the church ,its not about the religion it's about the person the religion to them is just a group that makes these people feel accepted or part of somthing all religions seem to be to acsepting of some of their members

Does the Christian Religion say anything like this previous post;

Just saw this on facebook;

The Quran and killing:
Firstly it’s important to understand that when Islam talks of peace, what they mean is an absence of resistance to Islam itself, Sharia law and their quest for world domination. Peace to them is an Islamic world with all who resist it removed.

The Quran contains 109 verses calling Muslims to violence and to kill for the sake of Islam. Unlike the Old Testament of the Bible, these verses are all “open ended” in the sense that they are not limited to the historical context. They therefore apply today just as in the past and personal choice becomes the applicator.

Throughout the Quran there are very few verses offering love or forgiveness. The balance swings heavily in favour of forced capitulation to Islam through persuasion or humiliation, or be killed.

Here are just a few of the 109 verses calling for violence against those who resist Islam:

●Quran 2:191 “Kill them wherever you find them. Disbelief is worse than killing. If they desist, Allah is merciful and forgiving. Fight them until there is no disbelief in Allah alone.”

●Quran 5:33 “The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger, and those who make mischief in the land is that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands or feet should be cut off on opposite sides, or they should be imprisoned.”

●Quran 8:12 “I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them. Behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Quran.

●Quran 9:123 “O you who believe, fight those of the unbelievers and let them find in you hardness.”

●Hadith: Bukhari 52:65 “Allah’s apostle said, ‘I have been made victorious with terror.’”

●Sura chapter 47: When you meet the unbeliever in the battlefield, strike off their heads until you have crushed them completely; then bind the prisoners tightly.”

There is a common denominator running through these organisations: ISIS, Al Qaeda, Hamas, Hezbollah P.A and others. It is Islam, but more than that it is the Quran. Through this book, there is eternal hatred for the Jews, Christians and the Western nations. The religion of Islam is jihad, hatred, murder, death and destruction.

The ignorant and ill-informed even of Islam, talk of Islam being a religion of peace!

It is the moderate Muslims who are way out of step with the Quran. This is why ISIS is systematically murdering nominal Muslims.

Essentially, Islam believes that Moses and the children of Israel failed to set up the religion of Islam and corrupted the revelation of God, so God ditched them and moved on to Jesus, the prophets and the Christians. They also failed to form the Muslim religion, so God ditched them. According to Islam Muhammad was the true one and did set up the Muslim religion. They believe that they are the final work of Allah in the world.

Muslims believe in Jesus, but not in the saving work of His death on a cross, and resurrection.

I watched this video of what i would also consider a non extremist, who i first thought was just stirring the pot......but then i was shocked as all hell

please give examples of christians in a australia plotting to murder or behead people in the name of the church
Come on Christian churches have covered up their pedophyles, aAmerican fundamental Christians preach all sort of weird shit, it's a bit like some phycho serial killer saying God made me do it. These people are not muslims they are brainwashed phychos that belive they are muslem. Having said that they should rot in hell

I watched this video of what i would also consider a non extremist, who i first thought was just stirring the pot......but then i was shocked as all hell

O.N. You pretty much summed up the entire issue right there with that vid.

"Will you condem Hamas?"
"I can't answer that question or HS will arrest me."

Feeerk.

There is no national or international condemnation of any of the terrorist groups. Nothing unified or clear. It's all arse covering.

A representative of the muslims in Victoria was on the news last night talking about the arrests. His line was something along the lines of, "those Sydney muslims are not like us". Um. OK. Nice to know. No condemnation. Just arse covering.

Fuark..

The fact the chick in that vid could just stand up and try and give it to that old guy when she couldn't even condemn a known terrorist organisation AND then she goes on to agree that all jews should be gathered in Israel for execution?

And they wonder why no one takes them seriously?:confused:

What are you actually saying [MENTION=17457]Repacked[/MENTION] ; ?
you cannot remove the religion out of this equation, it is the equation, it is why it is happening.
and you cannot ignore that there is support for it right here at home.
not all Muslims are terrorists or supporters of it but all the mentioned terrorists, supporters and activists are Muslims.
those are the the facts, can't paint it a different colour and ignore it.

@Grunta ; All I am saying is that it's a complicated problem of social disenfranchisement and radicalism, and people in this thread who are reducing this incredibly complex social issue to a case of Muslims vs the western world are not contributing anything constructive to the discussion; they are just inflaming the situation, and displaying the same level of ignorance as these other extremist fools. Unfortunately this thread has degraded into a virtual Islamaphobic mob rant, which admin and mods seem to be willing to allow regardless of the fact that it is obviously offensive to some members of this community. There are too many people getting swept up in the hysteria without critically analysing their information. Unfortunately this takes some effort so is unlikely to happen; it's easier to just agree.

In regards to your statement that religion is why, this is happening - religion is being used as an excuse by fundamental extremists. These people would likely be doing the same thing under another guise if they weren't Muslim. I don't ignore the fact that there is support for this ideology in Australia; an ideology is not tangible and cannot be banned or stopped at the border. We need to look at the social reasons behind people joining radical groups - whether it be Isis, a cult, fundamental Christian groups, or gangs here or in South Central LA. The causes behind the behaviour have common threads. It should be acknowledged that the people arrested and charged yesterday had links to Isis overseas and should not be referred to as members of the non-radicalised Muslim majority. They are representative of Isis radicals not Muslims perse. It then becomes a matter of how do we stop radical individuals entering Australia, and how do we discourage people from assuming a radical mindset? I don't have the answer to that but I sure as hell know that reactionary behaviour will only give their cause perceived legitimacy and perpetuate the situation.

No I don't think we will sit down with Isis leaders and sort it out over a cup of Darjeeling, and I bet you 10:1 I know every argument that the three pillars of idiocy will bring up after this post, nit-picking and once again making no contribution to the argument. My point is it is an issue which will take a multi-faceted approach to solve - social, economic and military and will take significant time to do so. To over simplify the situation is inherently risky and to post some of the crap that has been posted in this thread is irresponsible.

Last edited:
You cannot be racist against a religion. Believers of the Islamic faith come from many, many races.

So tell me again who was being racist [MENTION=17457]Repacked[/MENTION]; ?

It's not nitpicking.
I have Lebanese friends who do not follow the Islamic faith but get painted with the brush.

[MENTION=17457]Repacked[/MENTION] ; cannot see reason in some of your comments.
- offensive to which members?
- you state these loons would conduct these acts under a different religion?
- why do they join extreme groups? Hint, grand father, father, mother, brother.
- how do we discourage? Like any other crime, punishment
We cannot be afraid to call a spade a spade and shovel a shovel.

Status
Not open for further replies.