• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

it is Sunday. Tell us your Victory this week.

Got some wins this week.
No booze
No snort
No tables
No chicks
No vice
No headfuks
Not sure what I'm going to do with myself for the rest of the week.

[MENTION=9034]kaz[/MENTION] mt disappointment it was more a forum social event than a full blown comp but was really good fun and they even cooked a spit roast for tea
happy times

[MENTION=9034]kaz[/MENTION] mt disappointment it was more a forum social event than a full blown comp but was really good fun and they even cooked a spit roast for tea
happy times

Hope you enjoyed the spit.
Love 4x4 comps. Miss them more than PL comps.

Hope you enjoyed the spit.
Love 4x4 comps. Miss them more than PL comps.
the spit was fantastic not sure why but animals seem to taste much better after rolling around above a fire
I'm aiming to do all of the "navrun's" next year seen there all sold out this year
so in the mean time just lots of social wheeling and more work to the pootrol
next on the list is to take to the guards with the grinder and bigger tyres
at least in nsw you still have "comps" I'm sure you could always marshal at them.

ok, but unlikely now. Kaz may also deem you to be a guru. One of AusBB's treasures just waiting to be unleashed to the world.

today win, problem solved and fixed my car fridge, ended costing me $10 from jaycar for a new power switch, some wire heat shrink etc unlike $300 which i orginally thought for a new controller box.....

today, I got someone to fill my wheelbarrow up with dirt, then proceeded to push a very heavy load up the hill to my street.

As the load smashed my tube, which meant I had a completely flat tire, it was some achievement. I was fucked and I swear my pulse got near 200.

But, need to spend $10 on new tube, which sours this brief great moment.

today win, problem solved and fixed my car fridge, ended costing me $10 from jaycar for a new power switch, some wire heat shrink etc unlike $300 which i orginally thought for a new controller box.....

Love it when a plan comes together.

I got my front lawn looking nice. Mowed, whippersnipped and weeded it good.

Seeded some grass on some bare dirt in the backyard earlier this week, its growing strong now. No gym though :(