• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

it is Sunday. Tell us your Victory this week.

This week was very weird.
Feeling very tired and lethargic, got quad pain referring down both legs, right glute pain, upper back feels completely fried somehow and is spasming. Left pec feels like it's about to tear as well

Benched 3 personal bests, squatted a personal best, pressed two personal bests

Went to poker game night last night, lost less than usual!!!
Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinn!! :)

Managed to put my neck out this week resulting in Migraines, Dizziness and Neck Tension all week, still hit my openers on the Bench for GPC States, hope it's not going to effect me.....

Polished off a kilo of meat with 4 eggs.

The Coles peanut butter is fantastic, but lately Sara Lee rocky road does it for me

Fat ****s

icecream is a must for any bodybuild becaue when on trenbolona and hgh ....either or ,, even if you cycle in and out the hgh still...the body burn fat so fast,, the lean muscle grow so fast...the changes happen so fast ...that your body needs this milky tecture of nutrients to slow suply the body with something to work on ,, this is diery and slower to digest ,, it is fun to eat ,, it is yum good for brain ,, it fills you up and togethe rwith trenbolona and hgh it created superb fullness and rippdness,,remember arnold used to eat icecream every night thats was his shake ,,, he did his shakes there were no protien powder balonie,, eggwhites and icecream mixed together lol that was it...icecream is highly important for bodybuild on the right hormones,, but! as with eveyrthing....there is icecream that is not good...ben and jerry NOT GOOD too much balonie too much fat too much sugar too much cream ,, there are icecreams that suiting bodybuilder better and they are the reaseas penut butter by brayer or whatyever there name is,, etc

Is that the Peanut Butter one from Coles? I have some of that left in freezer. mmmmmmmmmmmmm

The Coles Peanut butter is on special at the moment - only $4..... #knowwhatiamsayin #bulk4life #neverendingbulk