• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Is this the right place for me?

S

Scruffy

Im a 15 year old thats about 80kg I wanna lose weight but add muscle. I have a bench press and dumbells. I just wanna know if this is the right place for me. :)

Sure is. Post more details about yourself and ask some question.
Also try searching the diet and training sections for some good information.

I have been on a lot of forums on different themes and this place is one of the few that isn`t full of wankers and blowhards.People here can disagree without being pricks about it.A lot of places treat newbs like idiots and there is a real hierarchy on most of those places.
Ask away mate and don`t worry if your questions sound stupid.Everyone starts out somewhere.

Awsome haha. I was sorted scared about asking cause I dont really know anything. Do you mind if I post some questions here? I have looked through a lot of the threads here not to much I understand haha.

Tip: dont read any threads by kindred, you'll just end up more confused :)

LMFAO I just went and looked at his diary and came back to say **** I'm bloody scared I dont screw up my form this guys injured almost every week.

EDIT: Uh I really have no idea where to start today I bought a skipping rope cause they are the best =] I have a treadmill and stuff so I was thinking of doing something like 15 mins skipping 10 mins on tread mill and walking home from a bus stop further away ( Like 1km at the most ). Reasoning for that is I hate the treadmill its pretty boring haha.

So can you guys recommend some exercises?

Please and thanks ;)

Last edited: