• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Is this accurate for anyone?

I don't find it accurate, always says I am burning more than I am.

Says I need 3450 calories, but I actually put on weight on 3000 calories with current lifestyle.

Fairly accurate for me, says I burn 3900 calories currently, cutting on around 3400 and losing a few hundred grams per week.

bout accurate for me, put me at 3439 daily expenditure and am maintaining at around 3000-3500 calories per day

3,475 total calorie expenditure on a typical day for me, it says. No wonder why I haven't put on weight, I am barely eating that much in food!

Trial and error seems to be the only real way.

Bingo.

Perhaps even more relevant, all the kcal values you find for various foods / meals are just estimates, often wildly inaccurate estimates.

But its all better than just fumbling around in the dark.

Bingo.

Perhaps even more relevant, all the kcal values you find for various foods / meals are just estimates, often wildly inaccurate estimates.

But its all better than just fumbling around in the dark.

True, I cross reference calories and macro breakdown of food with alteast 3 different sources now days