• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

is this a good bulking diet?

Cbzz

Meal 1
Protein cakes with a glass of orange juice and multivitamins, Fisholis ect.
Meal 2
Butter Chicken with Brown Rice
Meal 3
Pasta with a Protein Shake
Meal 4
Pre-workout meal
300gm of Chicken breast with Sweet potato and potato mixed with Cauliflower, Broccoli , Peas and Corn.
Meal 5
300gm Kangaroo with Sweet potato and potato mixed with Cauliflower, Broccoli, Peas and Corn.
Meal 6
Pasta with a Protein shake or Greek style yogurt mixed with Protein Powder with 1 and half cups of mixed berries and 2 table spoons of Extra Virgin olive oil.

G'day CBzz. In my opinion, if you are maximising lean protein, complex carbs, vitamins, fibre and minerals and minimising fats/oils, sodium (salts) and simple carbs (sugar and fruit juices i.e. fructose) then a six meal a day diet using the ingredients you mention should be good for any beginner to intermediate bodybuilder. Some general rules: avoid processed foods. Avoid white bread, white rice but enjoy (cooked) egg whites. Don't overcook the veges. Skin the chicken. Don't skin the potatoes. Never add salt to anything. Never use butter or margarine in your sandwiches. Switch to low fat dairy. Try wholemeal pasta instead of white. Ditch the fruit juice unless it contains ALL the fibre and pulp. And YES! Kangaroo is the perfect bodybuilding superfood! Follow all these general edicts and you simply need to decrease the amounts to lose weight slowly and painlessly. Eat more to bulk up with minimal fat gain.

No bread, no sugar, no salt, no skin on chicken, no butter, no full fat dairy, no rice and even on a bulking diet. Fucking kill me now, life is not worth living eating like that.

No bread, no sugar, no salt, no skin on chicken, no butter, no full fat dairy, no rice and even on a bulking diet. Fucking kill me now, life is not worth living eating like that.

Funny you feel that way, coz that's how I eat and I LOVE my food, consuming around 8 - 10,000 calories per day when bulking. Oh, wait a minute. You were just trying to be funny rather than, say, helpful ... :(

Oh, and I didn't say no bread or no rice, I said no white bread and no white rice. Why eat empty calories?

Funny you feel that way, coz that's how I eat and I LOVE my food, consuming around 8 - 10,000 calories per day when bulking. Oh, wait a minute. You were just trying to be funny rather than, say, helpful ... :(

Oh, and I didn't say no bread or no rice, I said no white bread and no white rice. Why eat empty calories?

I was being serious.

And white bread and white rice are not just empty calories. Plenty of vitamins and minerals in both.

Lol. Bulking and suggesting low fat dairy. Worst bit of the lot.

If by "bulking" you mean gaining fat, sure, eat everything in sight. Be indiscriminate. Fill up on calories with little to no nutritional value. Eat what 'tastes' good. Hell, do this for the rest of your life and you'll be fat. But you won't be what I call bulked, which is big with muscle, not big with adipose tissue. Sheeze, it aint rocket science: If given the choice, choose the quality version over the crap. But anyway, I'm not gonna bang my head against this wall of flabby responses anymore.

G'day CBzz. In my opinion, if you are maximising lean protein, complex carbs, vitamins, fibre and minerals and minimising fats/oils, sodium (salts) and simple carbs (sugar and fruit juices i.e. fructose) then a six meal a day diet using the ingredients you mention should be good for any beginner to intermediate bodybuilder. Some general rules: avoid processed foods. Avoid white bread, white rice but enjoy (cooked) egg whites. Don't overcook the veges. Skin the chicken. Don't skin the potatoes. Never add salt to anything. Never use butter or margarine in your sandwiches. Switch to low fat dairy. Try wholemeal pasta instead of white. Ditch the fruit juice unless it contains ALL the fibre and pulp. And YES! Kangaroo is the perfect bodybuilding superfood! Follow all these general edicts and you simply need to decrease the amounts to lose weight slowly and painlessly. Eat more to bulk up with minimal fat gain.

Your a tard...

If by "bulking" you mean gaining fat, sure, eat everything in sight. Be indiscriminate. Fill up on calories with little to no nutritional value. Eat what 'tastes' good. Hell, do this for the rest of your life and you'll be fat. But you won't be what I call bulked, which is big with muscle, not big with adipose tissue. Sheeze, it aint rocket science: If given the choice, choose the quality version over the crap. But anyway, I'm not gonna bang my head against this wall of flabby responses anymore.

no, a surplus is a surplus and a deficet is a deficet. Your body cant determine whats "clean"

Your a mega tard...