• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Is there any Strength Training centres in Melbourne

projectaero

Hey guys.
I see that Sydney has PTC which looks awesome especially with the MMA that they offer as well., and i had a quick look on the net and all i found were Strength coaches who to be honest not interested in the big 3 and olympic weights or brute strength.

Who can recommend me some?

edit* okay i found PTC Frankston, anything over the other side of Melbourne? also your thoughts on PTC Frankston.
Thanks

Last edited:
Hey guys.
I see that Sydney has PTC which looks awesome especially with the MMA that they offer as well., and i had a quick look on the net and all i found were Strength coaches who to be honest not interested in the big 3 and olympic weights or brute strength.

Who can recommend me some?

edit* okay i found PTC Frankston, anything over the other side of Melbourne? also your thoughts on PTC Frankston.
Thanks

Apollo Gym in the footscray area. There are always a few good PT's and coaches around on their own. You also have Melbourne Uni Powerlifting Club.

Apollo Gym in the footscray area. There are always a few good PT's and coaches around on their own. You also have Melbourne Uni Powerlifting Club.

ESP/Apollo is the best gym in Australia full stop.

last time I checked they have no less than 4, 300 Squaters, 2, 300 Benches & fuck knows what they're all pulling these days.

Marty Girvan is the best S&C in Aus

Chucky is the S&C coach for the Storm who pay breach or not, were, are and always will be the biggest, strongest & fastest team in NRL.

I am relocating to Melbourne this year while studying at Geelong simply because I want to train with the best guys in Aus

Train there. Just do it & don't make any excuses.

Last edited: