• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Is my diet suitable for building muscle??

S

sicr1000

Hi guys this is basically my diet everyday.

0400- 5gm Creatine Mono with grape juice

0430- 2 pieces wholemeal toast (no butter), 3 poached eggs,Dash of Tobasco 3 scoops of baked beans, cup of green tea.

0730- piece of fruit or 2 if im really hungry which i usually am by this time.

0930- 2 Ham or chicken salad sandwiches on wholemeal bread(no butter), piece of fruit, hard boiled egg, green tea.

1230- 1 Ham/chicken salad sandwich on wholemeal bread(no butter), piece of fruit, hard boiled egg, green tea.

1430- 1 Ham/chicken salad sandwich on wholemeal bread(no butter) 24gram Protein Shake with water, piece of fruit,hard boiled egg, green tea.

1630- Piece of fruit.

1730- Workout for 1 hr.

1830- 5gram Creatine Mono with grape juice immediately after workout.

1900- 24gram protein shake with water.

1930- Approx 100-200gm steak with large serving of vegies and salad.

This is basically my diet everyday now, am i eating enough/too much carbs/protein???

I weight train everyday with cardio every 3rd day and hoping to get it down to every 2nd day when my calves stop killing me.

Any comments/suggestions greatly appreciated, cheers.

Gday, what are your goals, to bulk? Two protein shakes a day is going to get really expensive, have you thought about ditching your afternoon shakes for 2 or 3 litres of milk a day? Keep your post workout shake.

Im 25, 177cm 74Kg. I just want to strip all the fat of and gain lean muscle.

I find the hardest part to strip is my abs, i have a 6 pack under there but just need to strip a small layer off so they are more visable.

The cost of the protein powder is not a issue. I use Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% whey.

Should i cut down my bread/carb consumption and up my cardio to loose the fat??