• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Is it real or just a perception?

It could also be an act of dominance - very typical of female/primate behavior when they feel "powerful" (ie. in groups).

You gotta understand too, our society nowadays is female dominant. While males pretty much are brought up to respect females, females aren't brought up to respect males.

While feminism may have been about equality, it soon become about female dominance - Germaine Greer herself has even said. Chicks born in the 60's-70's can be the worst.

Comparing us to chimps is funny but I would say if they are single they may talk a bit louder in hope of grabbing your attention or making you look over and wonder who is that? etc...

now i dont know about other people but i find loud people irritating, (funny because im loud as fuck hahaha)

but if someone is talking loud on the phone or at a different table i look over thinking "wtf is their issue" with this look on my face

OpoQQ.jpg

The sound of women talking in a group is bloody irritating.
They pretty much just bitch about who isn't around and get nasty.
Fucked up women logic.

women; pretend to like their friends and bitch behind their backs

men; call their mates ****s and hang shit on each other to their faces.

Women-Friendship-vs-Men-Friendship.jpg

94a0313c32a3cbb5408dc58e8475a6e3.jpg

women; pretend to like their friends and bitch behind their backs

men; call their mates ****s and hang shit on each other to their faces.

Word dawg

U got that spot on amigo

I have seen some savage stuff from the female of the species.

But blokes, sheesh, mate of mine hands me a bottle of wine on my birthday and says in his most heartfelt tone, "here ya go shithead". Twas a beautiful moment.

now i dont know about other people but i find loud people irritating, (funny because im loud as fuck hahaha)

but if someone is talking loud on the phone or at a different table i look over thinking "wtf is their issue" with this look on my face

OpoQQ.jpg

I think the same and actually get annoyed when I go out with the girls and they are like this I tell them to be quiet it's annoying and I think it's funny because I reckon it would just annoy men

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk 2

Well, I don't want to incriminate anyone so I can't give juicy details.. but all I will say is there are a lot of unhappily married/engaged women (of course men, too). Their husbands have absolutely no idea what is going on behind their back. From the outside, it looks like a perfect marriage/engagement, and they're happy with one another. If they were arguing, fighting or just not suited I could semi-understand, but these are couples who have it all and are "happy". The shocking thing is, some of these girls are sweet hearts - you wouldn't even think for a second.

In any case I am not speaking of myself specifically, although I have had more opportunity in the last 6 months with women who are taken than those who are available. What the fruit is with that? The allure of wanting what you can't have? My mates say what makes me even more irresistible (if I wasn't already delicious enough :p:p) is that I completely shut down any advances from someone who is taken or avoid them completely. It just doesn't sit right with me getting stuck into someone else woman, so I never have and probably never will.

My mates just think I am taking the moral high ground and "you idiot, if not you, it will be someone else any way" which is probably true, but I don't want further head aches.

Maybe one day I will elaborate further, but for now, this is like a case in court.. trial still going... sealed lips. :D

Thanks for elaborating a bit - Minchia it means you have great morals and your heart is in the right place :)

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk 2

The only reason for those ladies that keep talking out loud is to catch your attention. As simple as that. :)

Yeah, for this one I was.

I have seen it happen to others also. I am just happy that I am not the only one that notices this.