• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Iron Edge Warehouse Sale 19/8/12

Wow, that was a very popular sale, a lot of stuff gone by the time i got there at maybe 10:15 :)

Got myself an old school globe barbell, a heavier bulgarian bag, some rings a sandbag and a 15kg powerclub to play with :)

(not that i have any room for more stuff :)

Was tempted to get a GHR for $250..

i wanna see a pic of this globe barbell

sounds like something you'd see in the old black & white superman TV show

i dunno wtf that has to do with anything but i threw it in there anyway

Supplier Can't Count Old School Pack - Iron Edge Fitness Equipment - Train Smarter

Essentially the yellow one from this picture, from my rough weighing, it's 20KG empty and i've added about 5kg of iron shot to each globe so far, so it's around 30KG, should be able to go as far as about 50KG total, 40mm bar, its got a few scratches and such, but nothing a coat of spraypaint wouldn't fix.

I'd love to have the set though, but they don't sell them any more (red 60mm barbell would be great)

It was madness lol
Line was huge before it opened by the time i got in and got a trolley all the bumpers and bars were gone. :(
still got 15m rope some fractional plates.
Some great bargains very tempted to get a GHR

After playing with my globe barbell I'm just regretting not getting the other one that was lying there to load with a different weight

yep, stuff went wandering while queuing for the check out... the deadlift jack under my pile of loot went missing..

f*ckers

Man if i was in melbourne.. half the ptc gym would be there helping me buy shit and take it from other peoples trolleys :p

I went, got there at about 10:20am. Had to park miles away. People and cars going everywhere and that was just in the driveway. As soon as I saw inside the warehouse I thought "f**k me there's no way there will be anything decent left".

I went in, had a walk around but everything was pretty much gone. I really wanted a GHR and for $250 it was a bargain. But seeing how long the line was I would have been waiting for a few hours.

I left empty handed and crestfallen.

FML :(

anyone after cheap shit i want to sell my IE 'standard' (not their premium) bumpers, little faded on the edge where it had gotten some sun. 150kgs will throw in pair of 2.5, 1.25 and spring collars, will start a proper sale thread when im back at home on friday night with pics n shit but if your interested pm me

anyone after cheap shit i want to sell my IE 'standard' (not their premium) bumpers, little faded on the edge where it had gotten some sun. 150kgs will throw in pair of 2.5, 1.25 and spring collars, will start a proper sale thread when im back at home on friday night with pics n shit but if your interested pm me

Why are you selling them?

Why are you selling them?

upgrading, i keep a set at home as a backup for if i cant get to the gym so that i dont miss a session, when im training in preparation for a comp i cant afford to miss a day hahaha i was looking at it i also dont have enough there for y heavy weeks of deads now if i needed to train at home a night. so i thought eh ill save up and get a new set with a bit more weight haha

I went, got there at about 10:20am. Had to park miles away. People and cars going everywhere and that was just in the driveway. As soon as I saw inside the warehouse I thought "f**k me there's no way there will be anything decent left".

I went in, had a walk around but everything was pretty much gone. I really wanted a GHR and for $250 it was a bargain. But seeing how long the line was I would have been waiting for a few hours.

I left empty handed and crestfallen.

FML :(

If you still want a GHR call the showroom and ask to speak to Will about one
3 or 4 weren't sold on Saturday