• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Iphone 5 vs Galaxy S3

The drag and drop is a lot easier/faster than using itunes or syncing via icloud.

Really. I get a song and it pops up on my phone in a few seconds then the next time i turn my computer on the song is there.

I drag and drop wirelessly too...

And you can sync files with android automatically if you want to. Which i do, especially work stuff. No usb ever required, regardless of what machine im using, as long as it has an internet connection then its all good

Really there is little you cant do on either device. Apple or android. It all just looks different. ;)

The drag and drop feature on the gakaxy....love that shit.

^This, drag and drop is so easy.

Use it for my tablet to put TV shows on. So fast and easy (after learning how to do it). Would not want to fuck around with Itunes, and if you want Itunes, there are apps to let you sync Itunes to android phones.

And lack of expandable memory 'could' be a huge problem. SD cards are pretty cheap thesedays. (saying that my Nexus 7tablet doesn't have expandable memory lol). Also got shit net, so can't have much wireless/streaming fun :(

Also didn't the youtube app get 'discontinued' from Apple, I'd shoot myself if I couldn't youtube?

and don't Ipods go upto 100 odd gig? What if you want to put that amount of music on a Iphone, you can't....

Yeah noticed they dropped youtube...lol. And replaced it with...nothing?
Not sure i understand apple at all. I guess its not me they are targetting.

youtube works in safari and googles app is on the way supposedly and there are a stack of third party apps

Its part of the usual shit between Apple and google

hmmm...wondering if its time to upgrade my original galaxy S to the S3? I dont feel the need to join the "in" iphone crowd, so Im fine with getting a better phone for a lot cheaper instead ;)

Bro just got the s3. Its fuckin alright aye. Super smooth...nice and easy to use, pretty cool.

So cant expand storage?

S3 is not that big. It depends on what you think is big for a phone though i guess. The galaxy note is big. Lol.

Really like the bigger screen on the apple. But still very much prefer the android interface.

Whats this nexus thing? Any good?

I had this choice for work, chose the iPhone 5 as i'm quite invested in the apple eco system and i think it suits a pocket better. my boss has the S3, great phone, but personally, i find it a little big for some pockets, especially if you then add a protective case (I tend to throw my iphones in otterbox cases)